Chapter 6: Part 2

I was able to go home today so I was really hype but also scared because I didn't know if Dre would be at my house when I got there I didn't want to go home to be honest. Drake came by to pick me up and I was so eager to get out of here because I felt like I was about to cry if I stayed there any more. that place was so depressing because it reminded me of Brother Omar and my best friend/ Boyfriend Dewayne.

We was driving down the high way and I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that Drake was talking to me. "Brianna." Drake said. "Yeah." I said snapping me out of my thoughts. he laughed. "Did you hear anything that I just said." He said. "No. I'm sorry can you repeat what you said." I said. He sighed. "While you were out the movers came by and since you already had furniture they put It in your basement and they also brought your close Jamie already put them in your closet." Drake said.

I don't know but I felt really close to Drake and I didn't know if that was because I just found out he was my blessing in disguise or it was just because I actually felt that way. I don't know why but I felt that I was really in a bad situation if I need a blessing in a disguise I wonder what would happen if me I didn't have Drake. Would I be in a really dangerous situation.

I shook off my thoughts and Panic started to rush through my body like when I saw that we had pulled up in my driveway. I got out of my car and ran to Drake's house. he got out that car and looked at me like I was crazy while he walked to his house. "What the heck Bri." He said. "I don't feel safe being alone in my house and plus I am scared to go home." I said. "I'll go inside with you." He said. I looked at him and sighed "Okay." I said.

We walked over to my house and I walked in to get in my house. I walked in the living room and I was shaking because I was so terrified with fear from that I thought Dre was going to come in this house. "Stop being so paranoid and lets sit down and get to know each other." Drake said. We sat down and on the couch. "So tell me about yourself." Drake said. "What do you want to know." I said. "The basics." He said. I laughed.

"Well my full name is Brianna Paris Jordan. My favorite color is Turquoise and baby blue. I love Chinese and my Favorite home cooked meal is Pepper steak and rice. I love Music and my favorite artist is August Alsina and Chris Brown. I have more but I listen to them the most. I have 1 sibling and he is the oldest. I love roses and I have a major sweet tooth but no cavities and I think love is overrated and I hate crying because it makes me feel horrible and my motto is when somebody says stop. you stop you just don't keep going and Mistakes is what makes a person." I said

"Well my name is Drake Jermaine King. My Favorite color is Black, and Teal. I love Pizza my Favorite home cooked meal is Fried chicken like any black man. I love music and my Favorite artist are Drake, Kid Ink and Kirko Bangz. I have 3 siblings and they are older than me there names are Sasha, Kevin,  and Jay. but Kevin died from head trauma. I love sunny days and I prefer to eat healthy and to stay fit. I think love is okay once I find the right one for me and I hate sad depressing things and I have a motto Purple, Black, Blue, Brown are the color of the bruises your hurtful words gave me. and Hurt me but I won't let you hurt me twice so have a nice day bounce." He said

I smiled and he smiled back. "I like those mottos." I said. "Thanks I like your too." He said. I smiled and he smiled back then looked at his watch. "I got to get going I have a stop to make then I got see my family." He said. "Okay." I said then I looked around. "Don't be Paranoid I will be back before I go to sleep we can watch a movie or something." He said. "Okay I said. "Oh and when I come back make sure them bruises are covered they are giving me the creeps." He said. "Don't you have some where to be." I said. and I laughed. "Make sure you lock the door on the way out." I said. He nodded then I walked up the steps.

I walked in my room to see Dre in Basketball shorts and a tank top they were both the same color black. He looked at me and his eyes were pitch black and it scared me so much I thought I was going to pee myself. "So I send you to the hospital to teach you a lesson and you come back in here with some guy." He got up from the bed and stood there looking at me. "Do you want me to hurt you." He said.

"Hurt me I don't care you did it more than once already." I said. He walked over to me and slapped me in the face tears threatened to come out of my eyes. "So hanging out with lil Romeo made you grow some balls huh." He said. I looked at him and tears burned through my eyes and my face got red with anger.

he kept talking to me but I didn't pay attention I just slowly walked over to my closet. Dre grabbed my arm and spun me around. "DON'T TOUCH ME." I yelled at Dre. "DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME." Dre yelled. "Yo Brianna you alright." I heard Drake said as he came upstairs. "Drake I thought you left."  I said. "Nope I stayed for like an extra 15 minutes because  I had a bad feeling and I was right." Drake said. "So you the guy all up on my girl." Dre said the anger came back and I walked towards the closet. I could tell that Drake was mad. "So did you really think that I wouldn't find out." Dre said.

I stayed quiet and kept facing the closet. he walked up to me and grabbed my arm. "Don't touch me." I said through clench teeth. "Or what." He said. I didn't think I would have to use this but I pointed the gun at his head. 

"Or I'll shoot you." I said I said put my finger on the trigger.