chapter 2 Cant get away

I can't stop him and I don't think I will be able to. I loved him but I can't love him anymore. I am in love with the man that is in a hospital bed probably dying. That should have been me that had gotten stabbed so Dre won't have me to love. I want to be loved but not by him. I cant stand the hate that burns my soul everyone I see him. Dre makes me sick to my stomach I feel so sick inside but I can't throw up I can't take an advil or a Tylenol because this sickness won't go away that easy.

Depression fills this room it feels oddly quiet in hear. Nobody is pacing the room waiting for the news of a loved one. Nobody is crying for the death of a loved one. Nobody calls for a help to save a life. I learned my lesson from this man. This grown man that wants to ruin my life so much that heart cries for someone to hurry up and repair it.

The doctor comes in the room and his face holds a mournful expression. "Family of Dewayne Neverson." The doctor said his voice sounding sourful. "That's me." I said. The doctor let out a small but pity ful smile. "What s wrong with him." I said. " He didn't make it I'm so sorry miss Jordan." I cried so hard that it felt like that the clouds came out of nowhere and rained all over my body crying with me.

I couldn't take it I wanted him dead he pushed me past my limit. The people that love me the people that ever loved me was dead because of him. My heart broke into pieces. I couldn't put the pieces back together. I felt like Humpty Dumpty. But nobody will put my heart back together again and I don't want them to. I rather let the pieces scatter around. Eventually someone will put back all the pieces together.

I should have listened to his warning but my heart was speaking louder then my mind. That was my best friend since birth. He loved me and wanted to protect me. But my love killed him I gave him a chance to love me but it ended up getting him killed.

I left the hospital and was walking to my car as possible attempts of suicide comptiplated through my mind. I got in my car as the words "I love you". Filled my thoughts. I thought it was somebody talking to me. I looked around but saw nobody. " don't die you have a life a head of you stay strong for me and us." A voice said. The wind whipped around my body making my body tremble with fear. I got in my car and turned on the radio.

"I can see your halo Brianna. Can you see mine." I thought I heard Dewaynes voice say. I turned the station and halo by Beyonce came on. I tried to change the station but this song was on every station. I broke down crying. My phone rang and noticed it a unknown number call my phone. I answered the phone trying not to cry.

"Hello." I said

"I bet you love me now don't you Brianna." I heard Dre say on the other line

"I don't love you I hate you." I said

"You'll love me when I am the only man that loves you." Dre said.

"Dre please stop this." I said crying.

"Are you begging." Dre said
I nodded my head like he can see me.

"Don't beg girl I didn't even start yet." Dre said chuckling
Anger burned through my body like fire and lava coursed threw my veins.

"Do you love me." He asked.
"NO." I spoke threw clenched teeth.

"Well I do and you better believe i am going to a make you remember that."
"Stop Dre." I said
"Who's Dre I'm your personal Devil." Dre said then hung up the phone.

Dewayne is at the top