Chapter 8: Stalkers

I walked in to Drakes mothers house and it was like a beautiful modern type design. I thought about how to escape Dre I should have should have shot him but Dewayne wouldn't let me do that. I don't think I could escape Dre I mean he has stalkers following me. wait a minute.

"Drake can I talk to you." I said. "Sure." He said and we walked in to the kitchen. "Um I don't think I should stay here." I said. "Why not." He said as he folded his arms across his chest. "No it's just that Dre has many ways of finding me and you." I said. I was scared for my life and I was scared for Drakes I mean he just beat the stuff out of Dre. there is a possibility that Drake will die soon. "What do you mean many ways." He said. "I mean for one he has stalkers following me." I said.  Drakes eyes lit up "What do you mean stalkers." He said. I looked at him and he was clearly angry.

"I mean that is how he knew that I was going to Miami and he has a tracking device on my phone that I can't disable without a password." I said. "And why didn't you tell me this sooner." He said "I honestly forgot I just remembered all of this just now." I said. "Do you think people followed us here." He said. "Yeah where ever I go they go." I said. "Come on." He said. "Where are we going." Drake said as he lead me out of the kitchen and to the car. "We are going to the hair salon." He said. "Why?" I asked.

"So they won't know it is you." He said. We got in the car and he drove to this hair salon about fifteen minutes away. "My sister will squeeze you in." he said. "She works here." I said. "She owns this shop." He said. we walked in to the salon and it had dark and light and medium pink decorations it was really nice. "Drake." This girl said she ran up to Drake and gave him a big giant hug.  "Hey Sasha. I need a favor." He said. "Sure bro." she said. "I need to make her look different." Drake said. "Is somebody after her or something." She said with a laugh. we just looked at her with a straight face. she stopped laughing and looked at Drake. "Are y'all serious." She said. we both nodded our heads. "Oh well come with me." She said.

She took me to this room underground and it was full with hair supplies and clothes and colored contacts. "This Is where I do complete makeovers." She said. I nodded my head. "Sit here." She said. I sat down in the chair and she bang to do my hair. She washed it and dried it and did my hair. she then put me in some new clothes and gave me some contacts.

First I had long hair that reached down to my butt and brown eyes. have light skin and dark brown hair and I was wearing sweatpants and a pink tank top. But now I still have long hair but I have blond highlights and it is in a bun. I have grayish blue eyes to be honest I didn't know they make contacts that color. I was wearing a black Dress (I don't wear dresses.) and it stopped at mid thigh she put me in some white heels to make me look taller. I am about  five foot but in these heels I am five foot two.

"You look beautiful Drake will like it." Sasha said. "I am not trying to impress Drake." I said. "What ever." She said. We walked back up the stairs I couldn't walk up theses stairs in these heels. also Sasha put makeup over my bruises. Sasha looked back at me and laughed a little bit "You can take the heels off just put them back on when you leave." She said. "Thank god." I said.

We got up the stairs and I saw Drake sitting down texting somebody. "Drake were done." She said. Drake pressed send and got up and hugged his sister. "Thanks sis." He said. he stopped then looked at me his face was priceless. "Wow." He said. "Speechless." Sasha said. Drake nodded his head.

I looked around the shop then looked out the window and saw Dewayne's spirit. I smiled at him and he looked at me and smiled. "You look beautiful." He said. "Thank you." I said. "Go now." Dewayne said. then disappeared. "we have to go." I said. Sasha and Drake looked at me like I was crazy. "Lets go." I said. Drake and walked to his car. "Who was you talking to." Drake said when we were half way home.

"Dewayne." I said. "But he is dead." Drake said. "But he comes to visit me like the night he died and when I almost shot Dre he was there." I said. he nodded like he understood and we pulled up in the driveway. "I wonder what your mom is going to say." I said. "I bet she would say you look beautiful. you because I think you do." He said. "I know I do." I said. "Cocky much." Drake said. " No because i am acting like you." I said. "Yeah right." Drake said. I rolled my eyes.

I heard a noise and I looked around and saw a bush rumble. I know darn well there is no wind outside. so I walked over to the bush and when I closer I thought I saw some camoflouge. "Where are you going." Drake said. "Someone is in the bushes." I said. Drake walked over and pulled someone out of the bushes. "Who is it I asked." My heart dropped when I saw who it was "Omar." I said

Omar is at the top