Chapter 4:Trying to hide

I walked upstairs to see my room and it looked like the room me and Dewayne shared. I walked over and saw a note on the mirror and it said

Dear, Brianna or should I say future wife,

I hope you enjoyed your little house don't this room look like our old one. you know the room we shared. I know you think that you are not going to be able to escape me. because I am sorry to say this but it is true. Now go to sleep because when you wake up have a surprise for you.

your true love,

Dre.

I crumpled up the note and threw it in the trash. I will not let Dre run my life. this is my life and I can choose to live it the way I want to live it. I love my family, Friends, and Dewayne. Not Dre. I walked in my closet to see clothes in there already there for me. I decided to take a walk and show the horrible things Dre did to my body. I put on a pink sports bra and pink shorts to match. I slipped on my pink and black ankle socks ad pink and black Nikes.

It was a struggle to put them all on but it was worth it. you can see a lot of my Bruises and scars. I walked outside slowly since my body was still hurting. when I walked outside I was Drake sitting on his porch reading a book. I didn't know he reads. smart and handsome. I thought to myself. I slowly walked down the steps. slowly. and walked down the side walk.

I waved to Drake and he instantly frowned when he saw my body. He motioned for me to come over. I walked up the driveway and stopped once I saw the steps. seriously. I slowly walked up the steps and I could see that Dre was angry. once I made it up he steps I smiled at him like nothing was wrong. "Hey Drake." I said. "Is that why you wanted me to help you get off the plane." Drake said with  little bit of anger. "Because your body is covered with bruises." Drake asked.

I slowly nodded. "When did you get theses." He asked motioning to my bruises. "Today. it was around 2 o clock In the morning." I said. "Did somebody do this to you." He said. I didn't want to talk about it so I decided to change the subject. "It is a beautiful evening to go for a walk. want to join me." I said.

He looked at me from above his glasses. "Sure I'll go for a walk with you." I took a sigh of relief. he put his glasses down. "And while we are walking you will tell me what happened to that body of yours." He said. and he got up I sighed. "Look I know you don't want to talk about it but you have to tell people about it. it's not good to carry that weight on your shoulders." He said. I sighed. "Your right." I said "I know I am." He said. I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "Come in." He said.

I walked in his house and it was beautiful it was classy yet elegant. "You got a girlfriend." I said. "No why." He asked. "Because your house is beautiful." I said. "Thanks I have good taste and I had my sister put it together." He said. "Oh I thought you were Gay for a second." I said. He laughed but then immediately stopped. "Never joke about that." He said with a straight face. I scoffed "Well then." I said. He laughed. I looked out the window over t my house and saw a white range rover. I instantly Knew it was Dre's car. "Oh my god." I said.

He looked over in my general direction and his eyes locked on mine. fire instantly came to his eyes I was scared for my life. "I am ready to go." Drake said. "Lets not go outside." I said. "Why last time I checked you wanted to for a walk." I said. "Now I can't go outside." I said. He looked confused. "Why not." I said. "It's not for safe for me to go out  and it is really not safe for you to be seen with me." He said.

I heard the doorbell ring and I screamed and started to cry and Drake looked at me like I was crazy. "Hide me now." I said. "Go at the top of the steps." He said. I ran up the steps even though pain jolted through my body I didn't care. I hid behind the corner. and prayed that Dre didn't come inside. I prayed that I wouldn't get hurt and that Drake wouldn't get hurt. "I think I need you right now Dewayne." I said. then I heard Drake open the door.

"Hey have you seen Brianna." Dre said