[Three]

Amelia ran through the hallway in the Queen mansion, searching for Oliver. Thea had called her while she was at work, telling her that Oliver and Tommy had been abducted. Amelia felt that surge of panic that she always felt whenever Oliver got in trouble - which was a lot - and she dropped everything and ran.

"Oliver!" Amelia screamed, looking in every room along the hallway. "Ollie."

Amelia knew this house like the back of her hand and reached the sitting room in a minute. There stood Moira, Thea, Walter and Oliver himself.

"Ollie." She sighed in relief and barrelled towards him.

He scooped her into his arms and stroked her hair. He was surprised that she was here and was wondering why she was so panicked.

"Hey." He laughed. "What's with all the shouting?"

"Thea told you had been abducted." Amelia said, slightly out of breath.

Oliver glared at his younger sister. "I told you not to ring her." He hissed, still keeping his arms wrapped around Amelia's waist. He didn't notice this, but Amelia did.

Thea shrugged. "How did you expect me not to? Really Ollie, let's be realistic."

"So what happened?" Amelia asked, anxiously.

"He was heroically saved by a guy in a green hood, with a bow and arrow." Thea piped in, pretending to swoon.

"I always did love Robin Hood." Amelia snorted.

She felt Oliver's chest vibrate against her back. "Are you laughing at me?" Amelia asked, arching her eyebrows.

"Me? No." He replied.

"Whatever you say Mr Big Shot." She mumbled.

Tommy came into the room smiling. "Come on Ollie. You can't not be at your own party."

"You're having a party?" Amelia asked looking up at Oliver. But he looked just as confused as she did.

"Yeah, it's his welcome home bash." Tommy said, still smiling. "You're coming Mia, aren't you?" He asked.

"No, I've actually got some work to do on the Adam Hunt case." Amelia replied. It wasn't exactly a lie. She did have a few things to look over, but it could wait. She just wasn't really in the mood to go to a party, especially not a party where Oliver had girls throwing themselves at him.

"Mia." Oliver sighed. "Please come." He whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. Oliver still had no idea about the effect he had on Amelia.

She was rendered speechless and caught sight of Thea smirking knowingly at her. Amelia blushed.

"I - Fine." She sighed, giving in. "But I'll be there a bit late, I have a few things to finish up in the office."

"Good enough for me." Oliver whispered in her ear once again, his lips skimming Amelia's ear.

Amelia clenched her jaw and cleared her throat.

"Okay, I'd better get going. The sooner I go, the sooner I'll be back." She laughed and ran out of the room rather quickly.