[Epilouge]

Things change. There is no escaping that. You have to come to terms with it, and deal with that fact head on. You couldn't cower from change, but you could prolong it. Most of the time anyway. But just like with time, you can't go back. Once a change is made, that's it. You move forward from that point. Always move forward.

Amelia had to remind herself of that sometimes. After all, how could you move forward when your best friend died in your arms, after taking a hit that was aimed for you? It was Tommy's choice, one that would haunt Amelia for the rest of her life.

But she would not waste the second chance that Tommy had given her. She would not waste the chance that she had been given to live her life, to watch her child grow up. All these things that Amelia would experience, but Tommy never would.

Tommy.

It had been a month since Tommy died. Since the twinkle in his eyes disappeared and the warmth fled from his body. A month since he smiled, and a month since Amelia had last heard him tell her that he loved her.

Once again, Amelia felt hollow and once again she felt lost. But she was determined to move forward. Tommy would never be forgotten, Amelia would make sure of that.

After Tommy's funeral, Oliver left. He didn't speak to Amelia, didn't look at her, he just left. Felicity and Diggle had been searching for him, but Amelia already knew where he had gone.

He had fled back to the island that had held him captive for five years, and Amelia understood why he had. That island, even after all the horrors that Oliver had experienced on it, it was still an escape from reality. You couldn't think about what you felt, or memories, or past events. It was do or die. Kill or be killed. Constant ultimatums.

And that was what Amelia was faced with now, an ultimatum of her very own. Did she stay in Starling city, where Tommy's memory brought her both happiness and sorrow, or did she flea the city, in hope of some sort of clarity?

Amelia couldn't choose. Both had pros and both had several cons. But in the end, Amelia's main focus was her child. In roughly three or four months, Amelia would be a mother. Her child would from that moment be the centre of everything, a factor in every decision she ever made.

And it was the baby who had been the final factor in Amelia's decision. Her decision to move to central city. It had not been an easy decision to make, but standing in the apartment, with her bags packed, she knew it was the right one.

Amelia couldn't exactly send Oliver a text saying goodbye, the island hardly had wifi. Biting her lip, Amelia sat at the kitchen table, and brought out a small notepad and pen. She sat in silence, the pen hovering over the paper, and finally she began to write. The words flowed easier than the ink they were written with and Amelia finished it within moments. Signing her name, she wiped away the tear that had fallen onto the page.

"Mia." A familiar voice said.

Amelia turned to see Felicity entering their apartment, confusion and worry across her features. "Where are you going?

"Lic I can't stay here. Not after everything that's happened."

"But what about Oliver? Thea? Laurel? Me?" Her sister asked, her voice breaking.

Amelia reached her sister in two strides, and pulled her into her arms. Granted, the hug wasn't very close considering Amelia's baby bump, but that didn't bother either of the twins. Pulling back from the hug, Amelia wiped away the tears that had fallen onto her sisters cheeks.

"Lic I'm moving to central city, not the other side of the world." Amelia laughed. "You're there all the time."

"But it won't be the same. You won't be there when I come home to tell you about how Annabelle ate my doughnuts again." Her sister exclaimed.

"I'm only a phone call away. And find a better hiding place for your food at work." Amelia laughed, grinning at her sister. "Besides, you'll be down in a few months to see the little one."

"You know I will." Felicity grinned.

"Lic, can you give this to Oliver, whenever you see him?" Amelia asked timidly, handing the letter to her twin. "It's not like you've never given him some of my other letters before."

"Mia, I - I'm sorry." Her sister stammered.

Amelia shook her head and laughed slightly. "It's alright. Doesn't matter now anyway. Will you give him the letter?"

Felicity nodded and took the letter from the red heads hand. "He still doesn't know, does he?" She asked, her eyes darting down to the baby bump.

"No. And you're not to tell him." Amelia spoke firmly.

"Mia, you know I can't keep secrets." Felicity whined.

"Well learn how to. Oliver isn't ready to have a child, I won't force him into the position where he only puts up with us out of pity."

"Mia." Felicity said and gave her sister a pointed look.

"Lic, I've got to go. I'd rather not be driving in the dark."

Felicity nodded and blinked back tears, smiling at her sister.

"Aw Lic. If you cry any more, you know I'm going to start crying and if I start crying I won't stop." Amelia babbled.

Felicity laughed and hugged her sister, tightly. "Okay then. Go on."

Amelia grabbed her suitcase and opened the door. Turning back, she looked at the apartment that she had called home for so many years. She smiled softly at her twin, who stood in the middle of the room, tears clouding her eyes.

"Bye Lic. Love you."

"I love you too Mia."

Turning, Amelia closed the door and took the first step of her new start. As she walked towards her car, her mind drifted towards the letter that she had written Oliver, and she couldn't help but wonder his reaction.

Dear Ollie,
Our story began with a letter and so I see it only fitting that it should end with one. I love you, do not doubt that for a minute. It is as if you are the moon and I am a lone wolf, howling and yearning for the one thing I cannot have. For so long I have wondered what it would be like for you to love me back. And I experienced that, even if it was only for a short amount of time. So thank you.

But as they say, these violent delights have violent ends, and our story is the goriest of them all.

We have both changed over the years, every event that has occurred has chipped away at us. We both know that Tommy's death was the final straw, shattered whatever remained. But we must move forward and be strong, just as Tommy had been.

And so, it is my decision to leave Starling city, just as you have. Granted, I don't have a desert island to escape to, but a change will be good.

Look after Thea and look after yourself Oliver. I know you blame yourself, I know, because I too blame myself. But please don't.

This is not a farewell, or a see you later. Rather it is a goodbye. A goodbye to my life in starling city, a goodbye to the my first love, the person I will always love. It is also a hello, a hello to the next chapter of my life.

Goodbye Oliver, I love you.

- Amelia Smoak

--

A/N

There we go. The final chapter of miss me. There will be a sequel, it'll be up soon hopefully. I hope that you have all enjoyed this story, and I thank you all for reading it :) Also, who noticed the Allison argent quote? ;)