[Eleven]

Dear Ollie,
I found a way to release my anger. Fighting. I know, I've always hated any sort of fighting, but it's different know Ollie. Through fighting, I'm learning how to defend myself, while finally being able to express my feelings. I was never the talking type,

I haven't told Felicity though, she wouldn't understand. Felicity still thinks that I'm the same girl from before, maybe a little bit more fragile.

But I'm the opposite. The first fight I was in was last night. I was out late ... Drinking... yes I drink a lot more than I did before. It helps. It numbs the pain, drowns out all my thoughts, even if it's only for a little while.

A guy at the bar hit on me, so I hit him. Literally. I punched him square in the face. It was like I was on some kind of high, the rush of adrenaline. He had clearly never lived by the 'never hit a woman' rule. In the end he ended up with a broken nose, a black eye and his mini him was giving him some pain. I on the other hand had nothing but a busted lip. I loved it Ollie. The danger, the excitement, all of it. Fighting, it helps.

I can feel myself changing. But maybe change is what I need.

- Mia xx

--

Amelia couldn't believe that this was actually happening. Oliver had been arrested on multiple charges. The company wouldn't give her time off to spend with the Queen family, because it would give them bad publicity. It was absolutely ridiculous. In the end, Amelia didn't even need the time off.

She was representing Oliver.

She intended to help him, even if it was suspected that he was the guy in the hood. Oliver though, didn't want her to represent him. He told her that he didn't want her to be mixed up in all this. Too late. Amelia was representing him whether he liked it or not.

She didn't believe any of the charges of course, but Amelia actually thought that was kind of attractive and instantly felt horrid for the thought. Didn't mean, she didn't picture Oliver with a bow and arrow, if you catch the drift.

Amelia ran down the corridor that lead to the courtroom, an angry and determined expression on her face. Oliver had failed to tell her the time of his hearing, resulting in Amelia arriving late. She composed herself, before walking into the courtroom.

"I'm representing myself judge." Oliver spoke.

"No he's not." Amelia objected.

Every head in the courtroom swivelled in Amelia's direction, but her face remained void of emotion as she refused to meet Oliver's eye.

"My apologies for my late arrival your honour." Amelia said as she slid into the seat next to Oliver.

The judge nodded at Amelia and to Oliver's surprise offered her a small smile. Amelia was one of the finest lawyers in Starling City, and those were not her own words.

"What are you doing here?" Oliver hissed, lowly.

"Saving your pretty little face from jail." Amelia retorted, her eyes remaining on the judge.

"Mr Queen?" The judge questioned.

Oliver nodded. "I'm innocent your honour." He said standing up.

"Sit down." Amelia hissed.

"I will take that as your plea then." The judge told him.

Oliver nodded and sat down. Amelia leaned over and glared at him. "I am the lawyer here. I do the talking. Don't question it, don't argue it. I am in control here."