[Fifteen]

Dear Ollie,
I'm sorry. I had to do it. I had no choice. I can't watch as this city crumbles. But I'm sorry for what I've done. Forgive me.

- Mia xx

--
"Okay, so tell me this one more time, what exactly are you planning?" Laurel laughed as Tommy went to question a waitress about their service.

Tommy had the not so ingenious idea of bringing Amelia on a double date with them. For years, he and laurel had been trying to get her to go out with someone, and that night she caved in.

"I plan on getting totally drunk and bringing him back to my room." She repeated, pointing at the man standing beside Tommy, who was her date for the night.

Now, credits to Tommy, he had done very well. Amelia just hoped that he wasn't looking for a relationship, because she sure as hell wasn't. He was one of Tommy's colleagues, Daniel was his name. He was very attractive, no doubt. Bright blue eyes, built, chiseled jawline and high cheekbones. Everything a girl could want. Tommy and Daniel joined the two once more and Amelia allowed Daniel to wrap his arm around her waist.

"Hey." A voice called.

"Sweet mother of good god, why does everybody hate me?" Amelia groaned.

Laurel reached for Amelia's hand and gave her a comforting smile. Amelia nodded and smiled back at her as her hand fell to her side. She had to play it cool. She had to smile, she had to be polite. She had to try not to punch Oliver, and most importantly she had to try not to rip Helena's hair off of her head.

"Hello Oliver and ..." Tommy trailed off.

"This is Helena." Oliver told him.

"A.K.A fake ass bitch." Amelia grumbled under her breath.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled and shook Tommy's hand.

She turned and smiled at Amelia who managed to force a convincing smile.

"You must be Amelia. Oliver has told me so much about you." She spoke.

"Funny he hasn't said anything about you. He must have just forgotten. He seems to have a habit recently of not telling people things." Amelia retorted.

Helena smiled awkwardly and Oliver cleared his throat. "You look beautiful Mia." He said.

"I know." Amelia replied, her tone snarky.

She wore a mid thigh lace black dress with black heels, and her hair was curled to perfection and fell over one of her shoulders. A waitress walked over and smiled, but it was fake.

"Is there some kind of fake ass bitch convention going on tonight that we weren't aware of?" Amelia whispered to laurel.

Laurel snorted and choked on air.

"Mr Queen your table is ready." She spoke.

"When is our table going to be ready?" Amelia asked arching a single eyebrow.

"When it is."

"Why don't you four join us?" Helena said.

Oh, so that was the game she wanted to play. Well game on.

"No no no." Oliver laughed.

"Sounds great." Amelia beamed. She grabbed ahold of Daniel's hand and smirked at the blonde waitress. "Lead the way."

--

"Wait, so you two were together?" Helena asked. "And now you're dating his best friend?"

"The male one, yes." Laurel smirked.

"Yeah, we're just perfect for a reality TV show." Tommy laughed as he took a drink of his wine.

"Oh but it gets better." Amelia laughed. "See, Oliver here -" She began.

"Mia, I think that's enough." Oliver laughed nervously.

"Oh but Ollie, Helena just wants to know all about you. You mean you haven't told her?" Amelia smirked. "See, Oliver here Oliver told me that he had feelings for me and proceeded to make out with me. But you know I wish your relationship all the best." Amelia scoffed.

"Mia." Oliver snapped.

"No really Oliver, I'm just telling her how it is. At least I'm honest."

"I think I'm going to go outside. I'm not feeling so good." Tommy said and excused himself from the table.

"I should probably go after him. It was lovely meeting you Helena." Laurel said, but Amelia picked up on the undertone of sarcasm in her voice.

Amelia stood up and gulped down the last of her wine. "I'm not as polite as Laurel, as you may have noticed. So Helena, it was most definitely not nice to meet you. If I ever see you again, it will be too soon. And you Oliver Queen, are a lying son of a bitch and I hope you get everything that's coming to you. Goodbye and goodnight." She announced, bowing mockingly.

--
A/N
What do you think about sassy Mia? ;)
I know this is short but I kind of like how I ended the chapter.