[Twenty-Five]

Amelia ran to the bathroom, and flung the bathroom seat up, vomiting the remaining contents in her stomach. She hurled repeatedly, hearing her twins footsteps behind her. She felt the younger twin pull her sisters red locks away from her face and rubbed her back comfortingly.

What a lovely way to wake up.

When there was nothing left to throw up, Amelia walked to the sink and used her mouthwash. Felicity remained silent throughout the entire ordeal, just watching. Amelia ran a hand down her face, breathing deeply.

"I don't feel so good." Amelia grumbled to her sister.

"Mia, you're never sick." Felicity pointed out, arching a single brow.

Amelia rolled her eyes and walked downstairs, her sister following. "That's a brilliant observation Lic, thank you for that. I hadn't noticed that."

"Okay." Felicity replied, hopping onto the kitchen counter. "Go back to bed and I'll do the whole sisterly thing. I'll bring you big bellies burgers because you hate soup, and we will gossip about boys and braid each other's hair." She babbled.

"Lic." Amelia laughed. "I'm fine. See, I'm not even stuttering. So I threw up, whoop-de-do-da. Today's a big day anyway."

"Right. We're attempting to kidnap Deadshot." Felicity nodded, clicking her fingers.

"Uhum. And time is of the essence my baby twin, so go get dressed." Amelia spoke in a sing song voice.

The blonde twin rolled her eyes, but complied with her request, stomping off into her bedroom, wrapping her fluffy baby blue dressing gown tight around her.

As soon as Felicity left the room the smile fell from Amelia's face, a single nagging thought in the back of her mind.

--

"He didn't show up." Amelia spoke softly in disbelief.

Diggle and Amelia had set out to take down deadshot, only Oliver never turned up. He was a vital part of the plan and so the only outcome was Diggle and Amelia recieving mild injuries.

Amelia curled up onto one of the chairs as Felicity tended to Diggle's head wound. Amelia had nothing but a busted lip, luckily.

The three looked up upon hearing a door open and footsteps. Oliver entered the room, his eyes darting from Amelia to Felicity to Diggle and then back to Amelia.

"Where were you Oliver?" Amelia asked, her voice soft but threatening.

"I - I went after the guy who hired the hitman. He went after that kid." Oliver replied.

"No. You went after him because of Laurel, Oliver. You ruined the entire operation and jeopardised the lives of everyone there." Diggle snapped.

"I made a choice and now I have to deal with it. I thought you would be okay." Oliver growled.

"Did you really think that a guy called Deadshot was going to go down without a fight? You're blinded by Laurel. When will you realise that? Either way, I'm done." Diggle announced.

He stood up and looked at Amelia, who nodded in response. He offered her a small sympathetic smile before leaving the warehouse.

Oliver turned to Felicity, who was currently glaring at the billionaire. "Have you got something to say Felicity?"

"Nothing that you would want to hear." She grumbled.

She turned to leave, and just as Diggle had done, she turned and looked at her twin. Amelia shook her head and gestured towards the door. Felicity sighed and opened the door.

"Careful Queen." She hissed before leaving.

Oliver paced the room once, twice, three times before speaking.

"Mia."

"Don't. Please don't. You've done enough." Amelia replied, her voice breaking. She stood up and went to walk away, only for Oliver to grab her hand.

"Amelia, it's not true." He told her.

Amelia turned to face Oliver, tears burning in her eyes.

"What's not true Oliver?" Amelia hissed rhetorically. "You can't even say it, can you? You can't even say to my face that you're in love with Laurel. I deserve for you to tell me that!" She cried.

"Amelia I don't love Laurel. There's nothing between us anymore. You have to believe me." Oliver pleaded.

"Stop with the lies Oliver, please just stop. You will always love Laurel. More than you're capable of loving anyone else. More than you're capable of loving me." She replied, her voice breaking.

Amelia closed her eyes, willing herself not to cry. She should've known better. She should've known that no matter what, Oliver would love Laurel. She could never compare.

"Mia, I don't love Laurel. I love you and only you." He repeated.

"But you do. I - I hate you so much." She cried.

Oliver shook his head and stepped towards her. He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and cupped her cheek, skimming his thumb across her cheek bone, wiping away the stray tears that trickled down her face.

"No you don't." He whispered.

"I should." She sobbed. "I should hate you. B-but I can't. I love you too much."

"And I love you Mia."

"I don't know what to believe anymore Oliver. You say you don't love her, but you're actions say otherwise. After all, actions speak louder than words, right? Either way, I love you. And so I've got to let you go." She whispered and kissed his cheek.

Taking deep breaths, Amelia turned and left the building, her heart completely shattered.

--

Amelia looked at the blue lines staring at her like a conviction. Her back rested against the wall, her knees pressed against her chest.

She didn't know how long she had been sitting there, staring, just staring.

"Felicity." The red head cried, her voice slicing through the silence, a sense of urgency and panic in her tone.

She heard her sisters footsteps and watched as the doorhandle was pulled down, and the door opened.

Felicity's eyes widened as she saw her twin sister curled up on the bathroom floor. Her red hair was dishevelled and her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

A small, thin object lay at her feet, and Felicity gasped slightly as she realised what it was.

"Oh Mia." She mumbled.

"Lic." Her sister sobbed. "I'm pregnant."

Felicity stared at her sister, her jaw slackening. Surprisingly, it was her awkwardness that took hold.

"What? Did you and Oliver even . . . you know?" Felicity whistled and Amelia narrowed her eyes.

"No Felicity, I'm the Virgin Mary." Amelia said sarcastically.

"So . . . that's a yes?"

"Yes Felicity." Amelia growled, wiping away her tears as she threw the pregnancy test on the floor beside her. "And now I'm pregnant and I have no idea what to do."

--

A/N

Dun dun dunnnnn
What did you think? Did you like it?? I finished season 1 of Arrow tonight and Tommy, omg no.

Also, I don't think I am going to do season 2 Arrow, but if I have two endings for Miss me. The first would be, well an ending, but the second would result in a sequel. But the thing is, the sequel wouldn't follow the plot of season 2. There would maybe be a few things that fall in line with the series, but not completely.

So which would you prefer? Option one or two?