[Six]

Amelia woke up feeling slightly disorientated. Realising that she had work she work, she smothered her head into the pillow.

Oliver's pillow.

She bolted upright to find that she was still in Oliver's room, but Oliver was nowhere to be seen. Amelia ran into her room and quickly got changed, dressing in a simple shirt and a mid thigh tan leather skirt. She let her hair fall down her back in loose curls and quickly applied masarca and lipgloss. About seven years ago, Oliver and Thea suprised Amelia for her birthday. They had renovated their guest room in to a room specifically for Amelia.

"You stay here so much anyway. We thought we'd make this room a little more like home." Oliver had told her.

Amelia always left a couple of outfits there, and it was time like these that she was very grateful for that. She ran downstairs and saw Thea sitting at the table, chewing a piece of toast.

"Good morning sleepy head." she grinned.

"More like good afternoon, I'm late for work." Amelia huffed in response.

Thea just laughed. "It's only ten o'clock."

"I start work at eight."

"Incase you're wondering, Oliver isn't here, he left early this morning."

"Well he could've at least woken me up." Amelia grumbled, looking for her jacket.

"Why would he of woken you up?" Thea asked, her eyebrows furrowing. "Oh my god, did you two sleep together?" She gasped.

"No, I mean we slept in the same room, but we didn't sleep together. We just slept together. Holy crap I'm confusing myself now." Amelia groaned.

She finally found her jacket and smiled in victory as she slipped it on. She thought about telling Thea how Oliver was having nightmares, but decided it wasn't really her place to tell anyone. But she had to tell her something.

"There was a storm last night." She told Thea, which was true, technically. "I asked Oliver to stay with me. You know how jumpy I get." Again, that was technically true, she had always hated storms. But that had stopped when she was ten, not that Thea was aware.

Thea nodded and didn't question the matter further. Amelia checked her watch and groaned when she saw that it was now ten fifteen. She reached over and snatched a piece of Thea's toast and ran towards the door.

"Hey, that's my toast." Thea yelled, glaring at Amelia.

"Thanks for breakfast." Amelia hollered in response as she closed the door.

-----

"You and I are going out tonight." Laurel announced, walking towards Amelia.

"Thanks but no thanks. I'll pass." Amelia replied, not looking up from her laptop.

"You don't have a choice Mia, but I think that it's cute that you think you do. We are going to go out, have fun, stay out late and take shots. Lots and lots of shots."

"Laurel." Amelia whined.

"Great. I'll see you there. Wear something nice." Laurel told her.

"I always dress nice." Amelia huffed.

"Well dress really nice then." Laurel corrected, rolling her eyes.

"Where are we even going?"

"You'll see." Laurel hollered, walking away.

---

"The things I let you drag me into. This is peer pressure." Amelia grumbled as she walked into the party with Laurel.