[Twenty-One]

"Where is she?" Oliver roared, running through the hospital corridors.

He had received a call saying that Thea and Amelia had been in a car accident. Thea was fine, nothing but a concussion, but they refused to tell Oliver how Amelia was. Just that he needed to get there.

"Oliver." A voice croaked.

Oliver stopped at one of the corridors, catching sight of Felicity at the bottom of it, sitting in one of the plastic chairs. He bounded down to her, seeing that her eyes were red making it clear that she had been crying.

"W-where is she?" He asked, his voice breaking.

Felicity broke eye contact with Oliver, glancing up at the glass window in front of them. Olive stepped forward, looking into the room. There lay an unconscious Amelia, the only sign that she was alive being the continuous rising and falling of her chest.

Oliver clasped his hands around the back of his neck, bowing his head as the tears fell freely. Turning round, Oliver looked at Felicity for answers.

"Oliver I'm probably not the best person to tell you." She whispered, not wanting to go through it again.

"Ollie." Thea called.

Turning round, Oliver saw Thea standing there. Her face was tear stained and cuts and bruises covered the majority of her face. He wanted to wrap his little sister in his arms, and tell her everything was going to be alright.

But it wasn't.

"What happened?" He asked, trying to keep his voice level.

"I'm so sorry. She told me not to drive, she told me to stop the car. But I didn't listen, I should've listened. This car came out of nowhere and I - I swerved, but I lost control of the wheel. Mia, she - she took off her seatbelt and threw herself in front of me. She protected me, and it's all my fault." Thea cried, fresh tears streaming down her face.

Oliver reached his sister in two strides and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him. She sobbed into his t-shirt and he stroked her hair.

"Oliver, Thea." Felicity said.

The two turned round to see a doctor standing in front of them, a solemn look on his face.

"Is she okay?" Oliver asked anxiously.

The doctor remained silent, offering nothing but a sympathetic smile. Felicity gulped, her bottom lip trembling. Oliver clenched his jaw, trying to blink back yet another set of tears.

"Is she going to be okay?" He repeated, trying to keep his voice from breaking.

"Amelia has suffered severe injuries. She's fractered both her collarbone and her skull. She has three broken ribs and a broken cheek bone. She's suffered a serious head injury, as well as internal damage and until she wakes up, we won't know the extent to her brain damage."

"Brain damage?" A voice from behind them whispered.

Laurel, Tommy and Quentin had joined the rest of them. The three looked utterly broken.

"Im sorry. But with these injuries, I - I think it's best if you start saying your goodbyes." The doctor said softly and walked away.

"No." Felicity wailed, falling into the chair. "No, no no. She's going to wake up. She's going to be f-fine." She sobbed, hanging her head in her hands.

Thea walked over and comforted her, while Laurel fell into Tommy's arms, sobbing heavily. Tears pooled in Quentin's eyes and his jaw clenched with anger.

He stormed towards Oliver, shoving him against the glass window. He bared his teeth, growling like an animal would.

"Dad." Laurel called out. "This is not the time, nor the place."