[Twelve]

Dear Ollie,
                     A year. How have you been gone a year? I can still hear your voice, see your smile. You're everywhere I turn Ollie, there's no escape. Sometimes I wish that I could just turn it all off. That I could stop feeling. That I could stop remembering.

Because it's killing me.

To everyone else, I seem like the girl I was. I seem like I'm moving on. But how can I when I'm stuck in the past? You plague my thoughts Ollie. Morning, evening and night.

The other day I found your hoodie, one of the ones that you always left at my place. It still smelt like you. But I didn't cry, for I have no tears left to shed. I fought. I went out to the abandoned lot at the edge of the city and I just punched the bag. I punched and punched and punched until blood dripped down my arms, and my vision blurred.

The anger and pain I felt today, it was excruciating. I feel like I'm drowning in it. So I have to drown everything else out. I'm sorry Ollie, but things aren't getting better. They're getting worse.

You're killing me Oliver. But you're already dead.

- Mia xx

---

Amelia wasn't really sure what she expected to happen after Oliver kissed her. But it wasn't what happened. The kiss, was incredible. It sent tingles throughout Amelia's body and took her breathe away. Oliver's kisses was like a drug. From the minute his lips touched hers, she was addicted. His kisses were intoxicating, they stopped Amelia's ability to honk straight.

Things were getting ... slightly heated, when Oliver's door was knocked down. This guy came in and attacked Oliver, attempting to kill him. And just as Amelia thought things couldn't get any worse, Quentin walked in and knocked the guy out.

How the hell was she supposed to explain the position that they were in?

Oh hi Quentin! I'm so glad you came because that evil guy stole our shirts and ruffled my hair.

Yeah, that would've went down really well.

On the upside, all charges were dropped because there had been another sighting of the vigilante that night. Downside, Quentin had no problem telling the rest of the Queen family about the compromising position that he had found Oliver and Amelia in. It was safe to say that Thea was not going to let that one go anytime soon. And the first thing she did was call Felicity.

Fantastic.

Amelia hadn't seen Oliver all day, and she was slightly glad. What exactly were they? They weren't a couple, but they weren't just friends and they sure as hell weren't friends with benefits.

Why were relationships so damn complicated?

And now to top it all of, Thea had decided to drag Amelia to her family brunch.

"Thea, this is a family thing."She hissed.

"You're family." Thea replied.

"Thea." Amelia said, her tone warning.

"So where's Oliver?"  Carter asked.

"I was stuck in traffic." A voice from behind them spoke.

Amelia turned round to see Oliver walk into the room, smiling. He kissed his mother on the check and embraced her. He hugged Thea before standing beside Amelia, wrapping his arm around her waist, causing her to blush.

"One thing I didn't miss on the island." He joked.

Amelia frowned, she didn't see any humour in it. They sat around the table and began to talk to one another. Amelia had an instantaneous dislike towards Carter. He was pompous, ignorant and just full of himself.