Chapter 6

Caitlyn's pov

We all sat down in a circle. It went Tyra across from me then oh her right Niall then Liam then Harry then me then Louis. OHH a Larry Stylinson sandwich. Then after Louis was Zayn the Tyra again.

"let my care bear go first" Harry said.

"No she's my Caitlyn Babe" Louis stated.

"Ok guys I'll just go"

"Zayn truth or dare?" I knew I had an evil grin by seeing Zayn's face.

"Truth"

"If you had to date me or TT who would you dates?"

Everyone ooooohhhhhed him.

"I guessiwoulddatetyra" he muttered with his face going bright red.

"What was that Zaynie?" I asked, knowing his answer. Niall Louis and my Hazza were smirking. Wait, did I just call him my Hazza? No I can't like him, he did kidnap for god's sake!

"I guess I would date Tyra" he stated again. Tyra turned read.

"Ok go Zaynie" Li-Li said. Oh by the way we all had Nicknames, ill read them now.

Caitlyn=Care bear

Tyra=TT

Harry=Hazza

Louis=Lou bear

Zayn=Zaynie

Liam=Li-Li

Niall=Nialler.

We all had awesome nicknames. Tee-hee. I guess we better get comfortable; we will be here for two years.

Anyways back to their game.

Zayn=Truth or dare Niall?"

Niall=Dare

Zayn=I dare you to pick Care bear or tt to go in a closet with for 7 minutes.

He stated smirking. "NOT OUR CAREBEAR"Louis and Harry screeched in my ear. Tackling me to the floor. Moments later got off.

Niall=its okay I wasn't going to pick her anyway. He stated smirking as he got up and grabbed Tyra's hand. I raised my eyebrows at her. She stuck her tongue out and I laughed. Ha-ha, sucker.

Tyra's pov

OMG 7 minutes in heaven with NIALL HORAN.He was my favourite 1D member. I was cool on the outside but melting on the inside. Omg I'm freaking.

T=soooo

N=So

T=Your cute

Omg I just blurted that out, like seriously.

I blushed and looked away , Niall grabbed my chin and made me look at him

N=so are you T-Bear.

That didn't sound cool.

N=that didn't sound as cool as care bear, lol TT.

That's when I felt someone magical on my lips; it was Nialls lips crashing on to mine. He grabbed my waist pulling me onto him as I wrapped my hands around his neck. We were now making out, holy crap.

Zayn's pov

I shouldn't have given Niall that dare; I really thought he would pick Caitlyn, but apparently not. He had to pick my girl! I hope she likes me as much as I like her, I think I loved her. I hope she isn't like those other girls, rejecting me, using me or something else. I'm sick of their BS relationships. I need a good relationship. I wonder what they're doing, there was no noise coming from the closet.

We all put our ear to the door.

"7 MINUTES UP LOVER BIRDS!" Liam yelled. I grabbed the handle and opened the closet to see my girl making out with Niall. They broke apart and they looked at us, both blushing. I was furious. I ran to the stairs to my room and slamming the door. This was not a good day.

Caitlyn's pov.

I think Zayn likes Tyra, or he wouldn't have got so mad when they were making out. I'm slightly worried. We all saw Zayn storm up the stairs.

"I'm going to go check on him" I smiled weakly then bolted up stairs. I knew something was wrong with Zayn. I went up to his door and heard quiet sobbing. I went up and knocked on the door.

Z=Go away

C=But its care bear

I stepped in giving a weak smile.

"Zaynie, are you ok?" I asked.

He looked up. When I saw his face my heart broke. His eyes were all puff, he was bloodshot. He was bawling. I leaned in and gave a big hug.

C=it's going to be ok. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hun

He stopped sobbing and looked up at me.

"What's wrong Zaynie?" I asked.

"Well after we, well, kidnapped you guys I had to go get Tyra. After meeting her, she was so beautiful inside and out. I started to like her. I just wanted a real relationship. For the past couple years since we got famous, I only kept getting used for money and fame. It was all a game to them, never cared how it affected me. I was devastated over and over again; I thought with tyra, she was a real girl. I felt like I could trust her and I just wanted her to be mine. So when I saw her making out with Niall, I flipped. I want her to be mine, not his." Zayn stated. I felt bad for him.

"Ok Zayn, I'm going to be honest,ok? Well I love tyra to death; after all she is my best friend. But she's dumb if she can't realize you're a great guy, she might like niall but I don't know, but all I know is that you will find a girl who truly loves you for you, now stop moping." I said smiling.

Unexpectingly Zayn wrapped his hands around my waist and gave me a big bear hug, we stayed like that for awhile until Louis walked in.

"IVE BEEN REPLACED! HOW DARE YOU? I WILL CRY FOREVER TEARS!"

I got up and ran over to my Lou bear!

"I'm sorry loubear" I said smiling.

"It's OK Care bear! He said. He smiled one of those dazzling smiles then left. He looked so cute as he skipped down the hall screaming carrots. Did I just say cute? No I didn't. I can't like him. He is a kidnapper for Christ sake! Do I like him?

Zayns POV

Louis skipped down the hall screaming carrots, what a idiot. Caitlyn was chuckling.

"Hey Care bear?"

"Yes Zaynie?" she said mocking me.

"Thank you for being swuch a great friend" I said.

"No problem Zaynie!" Caitlyn said then ran after Louis screaming about carrots.