Chapter 29

Perries POV

We had a band meeting today for little mix with management.

As i was walking down the hall, some really pretty tall girl stopped me.

"Are you here modeling for Hollister today to?" she asked smiling.

I laughed and replied.

"No, I'm in little mix but thank you for thinking I'm a model."

"Well if that career doesn't work out here my card. Call me if you want to model, your perfect." She squealed and ran down the hallway. Strange. I put the card in my purse and walked into the board room.

"Perrie sit down" Management said. I sat down to see the rest of little mix smirking at me. WTF?

"Well Perrie, you have to options" the scary dude said.

I nodded.

"You see, everyone is losing appeal to you, especially guys, because you are dating Zack, we need you to be single again, so you can 1. Leave Zack, or to we will kick you out of the band and Jesy, will take over your parts."He said.

I was heartbroken. My job, or Zayn.

My mind was set.

"First of all, Its Zayn, and i love him so much and i won't leave him for this band, i already have a job i can go to so you can go and shove a microphone up your ass" i said then walked out.

I texted that girl about modeling and she said to come down to floor 2, i went and i saw the girl. She told me to go change and we will take a couple shots. I did as told and she showed the pictures to some magazine guy, he smiled and she squealed and ran over to me.

"You're in, and i, am your manager, Perri, oh by the way you only work once a week for 6 hours and get paid twice as much as you did in the band mix little, and my name is Arianna" she said.

"Okay Arianna, thank you so much." I skipped down to my car to see jesy leaning on it.

"What Jesy?" i asked.

"Oh you know, just going to tell you something, this was all a part of my plan, you sang the most and it was not fair, so have fun being a no body now" Jesy said.

"Me? A nobody? Actually i already got a job, I'm a model for Hollister, so yea bitch" and with that i got in the car to a dumbfounded jesy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No offense for Jesy or Little Mix mangent, sorry pals. It was just for the sorry.