Chapter 13

2 weeks later

We were at the club again and me and Harry were dancing, it was awesome, i only had one drink.yaay.i said something i don't remember and walked to the bar, i kept getting shots, dam the bartender. I was drunk, yet again. As i was getting up, Harry and some blonde were snogging making their way to the bathroom. I walked over there grabbed harry by the curls and made him look at me.

"What the hell Harry?" i asked. I was furious.

"Who are you?" the blonde spat.

"I'm his date, who are you?" i asked bitterly.

"Well we were just making out so if you could leave..." the blonde said smirking.

Oh dam it's on. I pounced on her and pushed her against the wall she came at me trying to punch me i grabbed her fist and threw it down to her side and spun her around and jumped on her back and started ripping her hair, an extension came out. She shrieked getting everyone else to realize that i was kicking her ass.Louis ran after to me and pried me off. I huffed and got up. Harry glared at me and ran to the blondes side, hugged her and they left together.

"Louis what the hell?" i asked.

"You would have killed her" he said.

"I know" i huffed.

Tyra and Zayn high fived me. Dam right. We decided to leave. When we got home harry and the blonde were here.

"Caitlyn sit" Liam demanded. I sat the blonde was standing there smirking.

"That was very bad of what you did at the club" Liam said.

"You could have ruined our careers" Zayn said.

"Do you not know how those made us feel?"Harry asked.

Louis and Niall sat there awkwardly. The blonde still smirking.

"Shut up Liam and Zayn and especially you harry and that thing, she had a right" Tyra said. Dam right.

"YOU GUYS? REALLY HARRY? WHAT ABOUT US? YOU AKLWAYS ACT LIKE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING, NO CONQUENCES, YOU DONT UNDERSTANDS HOW I FELT. YOU ALL JERKS, ESPEACIALLY YOU BALDY" I said looking at the blonde. I got up and stormed out of the house. What am i supposed to do.i took my phone and called Justin.

(Justin=J and Caitlyn=C)

J= hello?

C= hey beibs, its Caitlyn.

J= hey whets up?

C=everything, can you pick me up at my house?

J=be over there in 5

C=thanks beibs

I hung up.

30 mins later.

I told Justin everything that happened.

"I'm really sorry that happened" he said, i nodded but i honestly couldn't hold it in anymore, I cried. He brought me into a hug, and i smiled slightly.

Mu phone rang, it was Nialler, i hit ignore. Not dealing with this tonight.

"Can we please just sleep??" i asked.

"Sure princess, tomorrow were meeting my friends Chaz and Ryan,kay?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded. I got in the bed, he went to leave.

"Justin this is your bed, you can sleep here" i said. He chuckled and got in the bed.

Liam's POV

I feel like a jerk. I sent her a million text messages, saying I'm sorry.

"Tyra i know i shouldn't of, but she won't reply, do you know where she went?" i asked.

" I saw her get in a car of someone i know, she's safe" she said

"Who?" Louis asked.

Tyra whispered in his ear something he smirked and nodded. Really? Whatever i got up and left.

-----------------------The next day-------------------------------

Caitlyns POV

"Caitlyn wake up, wakey wakey"

Justin started tickling my foot; i kicked him in the face.

"Oaf" Justin said. I giggled and sat up.

"You have 30 mins to get ready, anikas coming in with some clothes for you, pick whatever" he said and left. the was already clothes for me laied out, i showered left my hair natural, put on my clothes.

"JUSTIN" i screeched.

I heard footsteps till he was in front of me.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I need make up and a straightened" i said smiling.

"Last draw" he smiled and poked my cheek and left. I did everything nessiiary within 25 mins,. I turned my phone on 17 missed calls and 32 texts. I'm popular. I decided to at least tell someone I'm fine.

"Hey sass master from don caster" i said when he picked up.

"CAITLYN" Louis screamed.

"Yes Lou bear?

" i was worried about you" he said , i could hear his smirk.

"Awes louuu" i said giggling.

"So what are you doing today? He asked.

"Meeting some of Justin's friends" i said.

"Oh cool, put him on for a sec"

"Kay" i said.

I walked out and gave Justin the phone. All i heard were okays, byes, Chaz and Ryan, then he hung up.

"Time to meet my friends" he said smiling and dragging me out.

20 mins later, we pulled up to a beach, good thing i wore short shorts and pink v-neck.

Justin smiled at me, he grabbed my hand and with my other hand i grabbed his sun glasses and wore them. He pouted, i laughed. I saw to really cute boys walk up, they bro hugged then their eyes turned to me.

"I'm chaz and this is Ryan" Chaz introduced them.

"I'm Caitlyn" i said going to shake their hand they both picked me up and spun me around. I giggled.

3 hours later me and Chaz and Ryan were good friends now, we exchanged numbers. But i got a stupid phone call, it said ; Bradford bad boi' i answered and walked away for a sec.

"CAITLYN YOU GOTTA COME HOME NOW, WE TOLD HARRY WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT CUZ HE WAS DRUNKEN NAD CRIED AND LOCKED HIMSELF IN THE BATHROOM PLEASE HELP." Zayn said.

"Okay ill be home soon" i said quickly hanging up.

"Justin, Harrys locked himself into the bathroom, can you take me home please? I asked. He nodded we said our goodbyes and left

I said bye to Justin and ran inside, straight to harry room, he locked it, i quickly got a bobby pin and unlocked the door.

"Caitlyn I'm sorry, i didn't know, i didn't remember much"

I just nodded and gave him a hug, he went to kiss me, i backed up some and i looked at him.

"What? I thought we were back to normal" he asked i shook my head and walked out. Really?

",a�7�؁"