Chapter 10

Harry POV

That hurt a lot. I am going to get her to forgive me.

"Caitlyn, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked.

"Nope"she said popping the p.

"Then I guess it's the hard way" I said with a smirk.

"Harry NO "she said.

I picked her up and over my shoulder. She was pounding her fists into my back.

"ZAYN! NIALLER SOMEONE HELP ME" she yelled. They just stood there smirking there. She soon gave up. I walked into an empty room, sat her on the bed and locked the door.

"Listen Caitlyn, i really am sorry for what happened to Louis. I shouldn't have and i overreacted and i promise i wont again. Please forgive me?" i asked.

"Fine but don't do something like that again."

"Babe, i wont, but everything that happened got me thinking. " I said while sitting down next to her.

"About what?" She asked, puzzled.

"I want to do something." I said laying down, with Caitlyn copying my actions.

"What?"

"This." I said and flipped my self over so i was hovering over her and i kissed her, she immediately kissed back, she started tugging at my hair causing me to moan, i licked her lips for entrance that she gave in, it started to get more steamy, i grabbed the hem of her shirt and began to pull it up a bit when a doctor just walked in and starred at us with wide eyes.

"Um next time lock the door, but also you guys are to young, so i think if anything use protection." The doctor said and threw a condom at us.

Then walked out.

Caitlyn started laughing really hard.

"This never happened okay?" she asked. I nodded and we walked out together.