Chapter 16 :)

A/N

This chapter is very important! Thank you guys for reading! It means so much. Ive had this book written for awhile now and i just published it now. Means alot that i have 48 reads. For some people thats not alot, but for me it is! LOVE YOU GUYS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Liam, why don't you go see Caitlyn?" i asked.

"Because she deserved it for getting involved with Justin and jumping on her back, you know how that's going to ruin our career seeing Harry run with a girl that just been stabbed." He said.

"FUCK YOU LIAM! MY BEST FRIEND JUST GOT STABBED AND YOUR BEING A REAL JERK, WHERES MY NUN CHUCKS OR I WOULD HIT YOU SO HARD WITH THEM, I HOPE YOU DIE YOUR PATHETIC" I yelled.

"Why who cares? She's kind of a slut, been with Louis,Harry,Justin, who's next? Niall?" he said smirking.

I punched him in the jaw and he stumbled before i pounced on him again. Just kept punching him.

Zayns POV

"FUCK YOU LIAM ! MY BEST FRIEND JUST GOT STABBED AND YOUR BEING A REAL JERK, WHERES MY NUN CHUCKS OR I WOULD HIT YOU SO HARD WITH THEM, I HOPE YOU DIE YOUR PATHETIC" i heard Tyra scream.

"Why who cares? She's kind of a slut, been with Louis,Harry,Justin, whos next? Niall?" i heard Liam say.

Me and Niall took this as warning bells and ran out there to see Tyra punch Liam in the jaw and Liam stumble and Tyra pounced on him throwing punches. I ran over there and grabbed tyra off Liam, she's was punching and kicking in my arms, she started to mess with my hair thinking i would drop her. Niall helped Liam up.

"Bitch" Liam muttered.

"Excuse me?" she said while glaring.

"Relax both of you" i said. Tyra huffed.

"Liam just goes home before Tyra kicks your ass again!"Niall said.

I carried Tyra back to the room.

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"I punched Liam in the jaw after he said Caitlyn deserved getting stabbed and that she was a whore and was worthless and other stuff" she said shrugging.

"Its true" said Liam who walked in.

"Niall keys?" he asked.

I grabbed Tyra before she pounced on him, he walked out. To hear a sniffle. We looked around to see a tear going down Caitlyn's face. Shittt. I forgot she can hear everything.

"Caitlyn?" Harry asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE 
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE