CHAPTER 17

Harry POV

She just laid there. Ahh she could hear us all.

"Everyone who's not spending the night has to leave now" the doctor said.

I nodded.

They all started to leave. I started to sing softly to Caitlyn as Tyra walked them out.

"Oh no, did I get too close?
Oh did I almost see what's really on the inside?

All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are a worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through this storm I would
I'd do it all because I love you

I love you

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

So open up your heart
and just let it begin
Open up your heart
and just let it begin
Open up your heart
and just let it begin
Open up your heart

Acceptance is the key to be
to be truly free
Will you do the same for me?

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally, yeah
And There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

Oh yeah
I will love you (unconditionally)
I will love you
I will love you unconditionally"

I heard snap. As tyra took a million pictures awing at us. I put a kiss on her head and went to my bed. Tyra gave her a hug and did the same.

Louis's POV

We got in my car, I was driving, Zayn beside me and Niall in the back.

"How about we go to the bar lads? It's been a pretty awful day." Zayn offered.

"Okay" Niall and I said in unison.

Zayns POV

When we got inside Niall and Louis took off. Gee thanks. I went to the bar and got a couple drinks, after like a million drinks later, I was grinding with some girl. Dam she was fine. She turned around and it was Selena Gomez. We smirked as we started to make out.

"Want to come over to my house?" she asked with a wink. I nodded and followed her out. When we got out I pinned her against the wall and started making out with her.

SNAP SNAP SNAP. Was all we heard before paparazzi started screaming at us, we ran into her car and we drove and you can only imagine what happened that night, but I was too drunk to care, I cheated on Tyra.

Louis's POV

I saw Zayn leave with the whore, Selena Gomez. This is going to start drama and I already can see Caitlyn kicking his ass. I tried to stop them but he was already out the door

Selenas POV

That was disgusting, I wish I didn't have to do that, it was all for my career though, see let me explain.

Management said One direction and Justin Bieber took all those fans from me, so the only way to make me look more popular was if they looked like Cheaters, which was really easy, I mean c'mon, look at me. So when the pap's got photos of us, it was perfect. I felt bad for those girls though, I think their names were Tara and Katie? Wait no, Tyra and Caitlyn, I really didn't mean to stab Caitlyn, just that Tyra girl looked dangerous and I couldn't ruin my face, anyways we went back to my place, did the dirty, and he fell asleep, I immediately went and took a shower. Then slept.

A/N Not true at all, I like Selena Gomez, it was just for the story.

Next day

Caitlyn's POV

I heard absoululy everything, I hate Liam. I love Tyra though, always had my back. The way Harry sang that song was perfect. I started getting feeling in my hands and then everything worked, I got up and looked at my hip where I got stabbed, it was healed and I felt fine. I jumped out of bed and woke Tyra up.

"YOURE ALIVE" Tyra screamed pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Yes I am" I laughed.

I woke up harry!

"I missed you" was the first thing Harry said and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm going to go ask when you can leave" Harry said.

I nodded. He left then came back a mere minute later.

"You can leave now" Harry said smiling with his dimples.

We started to get ready.

Zayns POV

I woke up in Selenas bed. Shit everything came back, I ran out of that house faster than you could say wait and ran home..

Tyras POV

We finally left and Harry was driving while me and Caitlyn chatted in the back.

She was on her phone on face book and her face paled.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"No-o-th-i-ing" she said flashing a fake smile. I grabbed her phone and my world shattered.

Why would Zayn cheat on me with Selena? It was everywhere.

I dropped Caitlyn's phone and started crying. Caitlyn passed her phone to harry; he glanced at it before pulling over.

Caitlyn started comforting me saying it was okay and I would always have her, she was right, I would. I just shook her off.

"I'm going to call him." I said and grabbed my phone and jumped out of the car. I started to dial him.

Zayn=Z and Tyra =T

Z=Hey babe. He said sounding nervous.

T=Cut the crap. I said thru gritted teeth, I went from being sad to mad and now im sad again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awe Harry is goals.