Chapter 15

Caitlyn's POV

Justin, wheres my ring? I asked.

Justin didn't say anything. I looked to Selena and she was smirking, i saw her hand and she had my ring on, really?

"You gave that whore my ring?" i asked.

"I'm the whore? Ok you dated Justin, Lewis and Harry yet I'm the whore "She spat.

"Okay, first of all it's Lo-u-is, and i didn't date them i only dated Justin and you had a thing for him." I said smirking. Dam right.

"Well you can't have the ring back" she said.

"Selena don't give that whore anything, she's just a worthless slut"Justin said. I walked over and slapped him as hard as i could across the face. He then looked at me and punched me, i dropped. Justin started to kick me in the stomach, Louis and Zayn grabbed him and them pushed him against the wall, Chaz and Ryan went to help me up.

"If you guys help her you guys can't be my friends" Justin said.

Ryan and Chaz both whispered sorry before dropping me again. Liam helped me up. I then saw Zayn, Louis, Justin and Ryan arguing. I turned around and Tyra and Selena were both arguing. I saw Tyra call her names, then selena grabbed a pocket knife out of her bra, WTF? She pointed it a tyra and tyra paled. I ran at selena and pounced on her back, no one pulls a knife on me or my friends. Tyra and Igot this. Selena turned around and I went to punch her ut she already stabbed me in my stomach, i dropped and went into blackness.

Tyras POV

She freaking stabbed Caitlyn that psycho bitch. She dropped the knife.

"LIAM THAT BITCH STABBED CAITLYN" i yelled before punching on her she dropped i pinned her arms with my knees, Louis Harry and Liam ran over to Caitlyn. Zany wouldn't bother getting me off.

"This is for cheating with someone who's not single" i said then slapped her.

"For stealing her ring" with a slap.

"For pulling a knife" slap.

"For stabbing her" slap

"And for being a bitch" i smiled, slappd her then grabbed Caitlyn's ring. I got up to notice justin, chaz and ryan, pale. Liam, Louis and harry near Caitlyn. I got up and we left to go to the hospital. We took the knife out of Caitlyn. I put her ring on her finger.

----------------------------------After doctor checks her out----------------------------

Tyras POV

"Caitlyn Best" said the doctor.

Harry and I sprung out of our seats, while Zayn, Niall and Louis followed closely behind. I ran in and she was sitting there, closely the doctor came in.

"Tyra?" he asked me.

"Yes doc?" i asked.

"Well you're the only person on her file, can they stay?" he asked looked at the boys.

I nodded.

"Well, it looks like Caitlyn's going to be in a coma for a couple days, she might not recover, if you get what i mean" he continued.

I lost it, i was bawling. Zayn came and gave me and huge hug while Harry was crying into Louis. Did I miss something? Niall just looked so sad. Liam was nowhere in sight.WTF?

"There is two other beds here for 2 people to stay overnight." He said smiling slightly.

"Me" Harry and I said in unison.

20 mins later.

Niall and Zayn went to get food. Liam was MIA. Harry was sitting by Caitlyn in her bed. Louis was texting, i think a girl. I snuck behind him and it said babe.

"LOUIS" i screeched. He jumped 10 feet out of his chair. Everyone looked at us.

"WHAT?" he said.

"LOUIS'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND, LOUIS'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND" i cooed.

"What?" harry said.

"It's Eleanor." He said.

"Oh i knew that" Harry said.

"WHAT?" i screeched.

"I was going to tell you and Caitlyn together" he smiled.

"Oh okay! When do i get to meet her?" i asked.

"Well actually she's on a flight here after i told her what happened with Caitlyn, she wants to murder Selena" he smiled.

"WE can do it together" i gleefully said. He just shook his head.

"Wait weren't u already dating her?" i asked.

"It was fake before, but know it actually real? Louis said, i nodded.

Zayns POV

Me and Nialler went to the food court and got food for everyone. I got everyone a meal while niall ordered the whole store for him and Caitlyn since they loved eating, just in case she woke up. We went back upstairs; i gave everyone there food and went to sit by Tyra.

"Hey babe, i got your food" i said smiling.

She just looked at me.

"Niall can you tell Zayn im not talking to him." Tyra said.

I was so confused.

"Zayn, Tyras not talking to you" Niall said in-between chews.

"Why not?" i asked.

"Because you didn't tell me Louis was dating Eleanor chump" she said while hitting me. It didn't even hurt. She hit me repetitive times.

"All better" she said smiling and giving me a big kiss on the lips.

Tyras POV

"Where's Liam?" i asked.

"Out in the hall" Niall said. I nodded kept walking to the door and stole one of Nialls fries. He growled, i laughed.

72-