Chapter 12

Caitlyn's Pov

We pulled up and i slid the ring on, got out and walked up to Justin grabbed his hand to make it more believable. When we got in i called everyone down here and said.

"Guys we have an announcement, we are getting married." I said. Justin just smiled, trying to not laugh. Everyone gasped. Louis jumped up and said to Justin "What part of keep your hands to yourself don't you get? I actually really like her" he spat and stomped upstairs. "I loved you" Harry said and ran upstairs.

Oh my god.

2/5s of 1D loves/likes me. I let go of Justin's hand and told Liam and Niall to drag them down here again.

"It was just a joke guys" i said taking the ring back off and handing it to Justin.

"You can keep it, I got to go record, bye" he said. And left.

"Harry upstairs now" i said he got up and followed me.

"Harry you said you loved me?" i asked.

"Yea, and i want to know if you would do with me what you did with louis for abit." He asked

"Like dates but not in a relationship?" i asked.

"Yes, exactly." He smiled.

"Okay i smiled and he pulled me closer and kissed me.

We walked downstairs and told everyone, Louis looked Pissed.

"You're a hilarious drunk" Niall commented.

"I don't remember much of what i did" i said

"Well you danced all crazy, then when we were supposed to leave you ran and jumped on Justin's back and when u saw niall you said go Justin go the leprechaun found us" Niall said. I laughed slightly. Then Liam pulled out his phone and showed me my dancing. I was bad. Lol my life sometimes.

���PF��<�7��A