Chapter 11

2 weeks later

Caitlyn's POV

It's been two weeks since Louis got out of the hospital. He has told me numerous times he likes me and i told him I like him too. We have been hanging out a lot, cuddling, stuff like that, I'm not sure what we are though. We have been acting like a couple but haven't talked about it. Me and Curly were watching TV alone, i think Tyra, Liam, Niall and Zayn went shopping and Louis said he had some business. I don't understand Louis, he's so sweet, he even said he loves me and wants only me! He makes me happy. Everyone thinks we are dating but i really don't know. Me and Harry were watching TMZ i hate the show but Simon said we had to see if there was anything on the boys, we were about to turn it off when we heard

"Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder were spotted kissing on the beach today" and showed a picture of them sticking their tongues down each other's throat. I started to silently cry cause i thought we had something special. Harry turned off the tv and came over picked me up and sat back down letting me sit on his lap and cry into his chest.

"I don't understand, i thought he liked me" i sobbed. He just said soothing things. I ended up falling asleep.

Louis POV

I can't believe Simon made me pretend to date Eleanor again. Eleanor actually was acting like it when we were alone. It was annoying as hell. We were at the beach, and she made me snogg her cuz she knew pap's were watching, i hope Caitlyn doesn't see that. My phone rang and said it was harry, i answered.

"LOUIS DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOU HURT CAITLYN, WE SAW THE TMZ YOU JERK SHE STARTED SOBBING ABOUT YOU TO HAVING SOMETHING SPECIAL, SHE WAS SO HURT BY YOU, SHE DIDNT DISERVE ALL OF THIS, YOU BETTER CLEAR THIS UP NOW, YOU JERK" and with that he hung up.

"Sorry Eleanor i got to go to my care bear" i said walking out.

"But Louis, i really wanted to spend some-" was all i heard cause i was already out the door.

Tyras POV

I came home to Harry sitting on the couch, as soon as i walked in he ran up to me and basically shoved me upstairs without saying anything and shoved me into Caitlyn's room to hear her sobbing ran up to her, she told me anything, I'm going to kill Louis, the Louis head popped up in the door, he looked at Caitlyn, he looked sad. Then i heard the rest of the guys downstairs come in. I glared at him before running after him scream bad words, also saying i was going to rip his hair out, directioners would hate me. Lol. I chased him all the way to the kitchen he was trapped, he started screaming for Liam like a baby then pushed me aside and ran into the living room, he ran and i pounced on his back, making him fall flat on the floor i started grabbing his hair in fistfuls and he was yelping until Niall dragged me off of Louis, i stood there glaring a Niall and he walked behind Liam. Harry was beside me because he knew Louis deserved it. Duhhh.

"What the hell was that?" Liam asked.

"That little shit deserved it" i spat.

"What did he do?" Niall asked.

I explained everything and everyone was upset with Louis, well not everyone, just me and Harry. Whatever i dragged Harry into the kitchen.

"I know how to make Caitlyn feel better but u have to make a few calls?"

"Ok where?"He asked.

"Downtown retro, the new club" i said smirking, he had an identical smirk and nodded and left. I walked into the living room.

"Liam, Niall and Zayn would you like to come to downtown retro with Me Caitlyn and hazza? I asked they all nodded and zany randomly pulled out a fake id for me and Caitlyn since we were only 19.weird that he had these. Whatever i thanked him.