Chapter 14

2 months later.

Tyra and Zayn were dating, I was surprisingly with Justin, we Harry were best friends, same with the rest of one direction, i forgave Liam. I was eating popcorn watching Pitch perfect with Nialler. My phone rang, it was Justin, i smiled and got up as harry walked in.

"Where's she going?" Harry asked.

"Justin called" said nialler.

Harry nodded.

C=Caitlyn=Justin

C=hey babe

J=hey I'll be home tomorrow okay?

C=okay cool babe

J= i got to go

C=okay bye babe, love you

J=bye.

Strange, I'm going to go there now and clean up abit for him tomorrow. Good thing i have a spare key. Mwahahaha.

"HARRAH" i screamed.

He walked in.

"Yea care bear?" he asked.

"Will you drive me to Justin's?" i asked.

He nodded and grabbed his keys and we left.

When we got there Harry insisted on looking at the house and waiting for me, so he came in with me. When we got inside, there were clothes all over the ground leading upstairs; i started picking it up walking upstairs. . i walked into Justin's room and him and Selena Gomez were freaking making out. Really? Justin noticed my presence and broke apart; he got up and started walking towards me in just boxers.

"It's not what it looks like"

"Really Justin? I'm not stupid." I said walking away. Tears started streaming down my face.

"Caitlyn what's wrong?"Harry asked, and then he saw Selena and Justin come running down the stairs.

"Justin you little bastard" Harry spat.

"Caitlyn come here, don't walk away from me" Justin spat grabbing my arm and pinning me against the wall.

"I'm Justin bieber, world famous celebrity, you don't ever back talk me or walk away from me" he said then slapped me. Harry charged forward yanked Justin off and threw him to the ground and started punching him then got up and we walking out with a smirking selena.bitch.i ran to the car, i got in and just started bawling.

When we got home, i ran up to my room, ignoring the constant hellos. I ran in and when on my bed and cried, until i heard someone come in.

"Love it's okay" i heard Harry say. He started soothing me while whispering sweet nothings went under the covers, harry went to leave.

"Harry stay" I said. He chuckled and got under the covers, wrapping his arms around my waist. I woke up and hour later hearing

"Louis take the dam picture think Zayn said.

"Shut up there going to wake up" Niall said.

"The cameras broken" I'm guessing Louis said.

"Let me see this" Zayn said.

"Louis it works perfectly fine" Nialler said.

Snap.snap.snap.snap.

"Shut up" Harry said.

"And they live" Louis shouted. i groaned and threw a pillow at him. I got up.Zayn, Niall and Louis ran out.

I got up and left Harry to sleep, i went to shower. When i got out i walked in my wardrobe and threw on white skinny jeans, and a pink crop top that says "What's not to love?" and walked down stairs. Tyra immediately ran up to me.

"What happened last night? Why did you come back crying? Was it Harry? Ima kick his ass" she said starting to the stairs, i laughed and grabbed her arm.

"NO Tyra it was Harry, i went to wait in Justin's house for him and he was cheating on me with Selena then when i went to leave slapped me and harry got involved" i finished telling my story, then just noticing Liam,Niall,Louis and Zayn in the room. Awkward. Tyra just gave me a huge hug. Then Harry came down the stairs and hugged me and then kept walking. I was staring at him for a minute before seeing Louis,Niall,Zayn and Liam run out the door to the car, strange. Then Tyra came running down the stairs wearing her "I hate the biebs" shirt with freaking nun chucks in hand.WTF?

"IMA KILL THE BEIBS" she said before sprinting to the door and jumped in the car with the boys, frig, now it makes sense. I would stop them, but honestly they deserved it. Shit. I forgot my ring there, i would say forget it but like, my mom gave it to me.

"Harry lets go" i yelled. He followed me to my car and we drove to Justin's.

Only to see Chaz, Ryan, Justin, Selena, Tyra, Louis, Zayn, Liam agreeing and Niall eating Justin's food. I'm sorry i had to laugh. Everyone noticed me and i walked upstairs to Justin's bathroom and looked in the room, where is it.

I walked back downstairs.

"Justin, where's my ring?" i asked.