Chapter 18

Tyras POV

Zayn =Z and Tyra =T

Z=Hey babe. He said sounding nervous.

T=Cut the crap. I said thru gritted teeth, I went from being sad to mad and now im sad again.

Z= babe im really sorry.

T= so it doesn't matter, im done. I said and started crying. Caigtlyn ran out before Harry could stop her, grabbed the phone and started screaming things like 'I'm going to kill you' 'you're going to die' 'I'm going to beat the shit out of you' type things. I grabbed the phone.

"I'm done" I said before hanging up.

" I don't want to go home" I said when we got back into the car.

" I know babe, that's why I already called someone, we are going to stay with her for a weekend for this to clear up. Okay?" she asked. I smiled and gave her a big hug, I'm glad she's my best friend. I wonder who it is.

We pulled up to our house and saw Zayns car. Nu-uh.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get us some things" she said laughing, oh no she's going to kill Zayn, ahh he deserves it.

"Harry you should go in and keep that little menace from killing Zayn" I said. His eyes widened and he ran up the stairs, I laughed. That's when someone got in the car.

"Zayn I don't care get out before, I swear, Caitlyn's going to kill you" I said, I sighed and huffed bad words under my breath.

"It's not Zayn, it's your leprechaun. I heard what happened, I'm sorry about that, I'm here for you" he said. I looked over and Niall was there, I gave him the biggest hug ever. We just started talking.

Caitlyns POV

"WHERE IS HE?" I screamed.

"Whoa babe, relax" Louis said.

I glared at him, he pointed to the living room. Zayn had his head in his hands with his back to me, I pounced on his back and started ripping his hair and swearing at him. Louis and Harry both came running in, took both of them to pry we off. Mwahaha.

"Whoa don't kill him. What happened?" Louis asked.

"This little dipshit, cheated on Tyra with the same girl Justin cheated me on with and STABBED ME" I said.

"Oh then mate you deserved it." Louis said.

"No he didn't, you nearly killed him" Liam said popping out of nowhere. I glared at him. I was going to pounce on him but Louis grabbed me and ran up the stairs with me in his arms, bridal style, yelling 'Superman'. I laughed. Until I saw a girl.

"Hi I'm Eleanor" she said pulling me into a hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caitlyns a little feisty eh?

And Awe Niall i love you