Chapter 32

CHAPTER 33

Zayns POV

"Come on Perrie, let's go out to dinner." I practically begged. Tonight i was going to propose.

"Okay babe. Lets go"

AFTER EATING AND AT THE BEACH.

"Perrie Edwards, we have been together for a while, and i love you so much. We have been thru so much and your my everything, my reason to live. My rock, so will you please do me the honor of being my wife?" i asked on one knee.

"YES OFCOURSE" She squealed. I got up spun her around and gave her a kiss. I was so happy.

"Come on babe.Lets go home." I said smiling grabbing her hand.

AT HOME

"EVERYONE COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!" Perrie scremed.

Everyone Came down except for Caitlyn and Louis.

"CAITLYN AND LOUIS, STOP MAKING OUT AND COME DOWNSTAIRS, WE HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE SOMETHING" Perrie yelled,again hurting my ears.

Caitlyns POV

"CAITLYN AND LOUIS, STOP MAKING OUT AND COME DOWNSTAIRS, WE HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE SOMETHING" Perrie yelled.

Ha,ha if only she knew what we were actually doing,mwahaha. Me and Lou set up buckets of water in everyroom except ares. Mwahaha. We ran down stairs giggling like little school children. We sat down on the couch. Louis actually on the couch and me jumping on Tyras lap.

Liams POV

"You guys are truly to cute together, you guys are perfect for each other" i told Lou and Caitlyn.

"Anyways, we are starting the 'Where we are tour in 3 days" i told the boys. All the girls kinda started looking down,being sad.

"AND YOU GIRLS ARE COMING WITH" i added.Everyone cheered.

"Okay so me and Celeste are sharing a room, Tyra and Niall, Louis and Caitlyn, Kristie and Harry and Zayn and Perrie. There is one big living room, a kitchen, 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms." I explained.

"YAY" They all yelled in unison.

"Oh and also me and Zayn are getting married" Perrie added.

Everyone cheered yet again and congratulated them.

"Go pack" i said after awhile.

Caitlyns POV

Me and Lou ran upstairs to our room and locked the door. We then heard 8 girly screams.

"Caitlyn and Louis, open this door right now. " Liam stated.

"No can do,bucko." Louis said.

"Fine we will juat murder your carrots" The boys yelled and 7 pairs of footsteps went running down the stairs, with a wild Louis behind them screaming things like 'i will kill you' .Tyra stood in the hallway smirking.

"Wanna help me pack? I have to pack mine and lous stuff." I asked Tyra.

She shrugged and came in and flopped on my bed.

"Wait-shiz i need to go shopping. You coming? " i asked. She nodded and we ran downstairs passing the boys all cornering lou. Nu-uh. I jumped on zany and bit his ear cause he kept breaking Lous carrots. He yelped then dropped. Tyra,Kristie and Celeste caught on and jumped on there hubby and pulled them away.

"You saved me" Louis said running at me, picking me up and spinning around. I giggled.

"Im going shopping, anyone coming?" i asked. The girls and i all ran out of the room.

4 hours later.

I was finally at home again.

I got 22 new pears of shorts, 21 tank tops and t-shirts. 14 new sweaters. 19 pairs of jeans. 12 pairs of sweatpants. And 31 pairs of new shoes. 5 Onesies. New accessories. A one direction blanket. An ipad and new earpuds

Everyone was done packing there things.then theres me. I had 3 suitcases and all of them couldn't close. I was sitting on top of one while trying to close it.

"LOUIS" i yelled. He ran up the stairs.

"Yes, love?" he asked.

"sit on my suitcase" i demanded. He did as told.

"You don't weigh enough for it to close" i whined.

"Sorry love, but my bum is amazayn" he said winking while walking out.

I re-sat on my suitcases,well laying across them, while screaming.

Liam walked by my door and stopped. He laughed.

I glared at him and he imediatly shut up.

"Need help?" he asked.

"No i like laying across my suitcases" i sarcastically remarked. He laughed and re-started putting things in my suitcase.

3 DAYS LATER.

Caitlyns POV

That stuipid ringing sound wouldn't shut up. Grr. I kept smacking things until it shut up.

"Awe come on babe. You gotta get up." Louis said.I sighed and slowly got up.

The clock read 5:45. We were to leave here at 6:25.

I groaned and got out of bed and took a shower, when i got out i blow dried my hair and put it in a bun on top of my head and put on my pink dinosaur onesie. It had those spikey things on my head and footsies. I love footsies. Lol. The spikey things and footsies were purple. I put that on with a tank top underneath, just incase it got hot. I dragged all 3 of my leaoperd print suitcases and thru them down the stairs then grabbed my back pack which had all my electronics. I skipped downstairs and everyone was eating.

"LIKE MY ONESIE?" i scremed.

"OMG! MATCHING ONSIES MUCH?" Tyra screamed.

She had on the exact same one just hers was purple with pink details but mine was opposite. Lol.

After the boys put all the suitcases in the car, we headed off to the plane. When we got in , we sat in 4,4,2.

It was Me,lou,Tyra and Niall. Kristie,celeste,Liam and Harry. The zany and Perrie. We were heading to mexico. YAYYYY! Then the plane took off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the first book is done. Is anyone else crying? I am. So bad. Tears for days. Anyway the second book should be up soon

-Caitlyn