Chapter 7

Tyras pov

I felt bad for Zayn, but what was I supposed to do? It's not my fault that Niall was so cute, smart, nice, hot and charming. Not my fault that I like him. Wait did I say that I liked him? I'm so confused. Caitlyn burst thru looking angry.

"You know you hurt Zayn" was all she said before heading to her room. Ah whatever. I walked into my wardrobe put on black booty shorts and a purple crop top saying love.

I headed on downstairs to get some juice.

Caitlyn's pov

After leaving tyra room, I walked to my room. I sighed. I was starving. I walked into my wardrobe and pulled on black TNA pants with a purple tank top who had one direction on it. I giggled. Ironic much? Ah ha. I ran down stairs to the living room and all boys were there. Louis saw my shirt and smirked.

"Someone loves us" he and Harry both smirked.

"Well why wouldn't I love my Loubear and Hazza??" I said. I went and laid across both of their laps.

"Comfy care bear?" Hazza asked.

I looked at him before the both rolled me off, I gave them a glare then went to sit beside li-li when I was grabbed by the waist and brought to someone's lap. Of course, it was a pervert, Hazza.

"Hazza" I said

"Care bear" he said mockingly.

I rolled my eyes before leaning into harry's chest, getting glares from Louis. Hmm weird.

Louis's POV

Seeing Caitlyn snuggle into his chest killed me. I don't know why. She was just some girl who me kidnapped from a game, meant nothing I sighed and looked away. Then I heard harry whisper something in her ear, she let out a giggle. I was pissed. Fine yes, I liked her a little bit. She was gorgeous, smart, nice, charming and had an amazing personality. Did I like her? No I didn't. Then she giggled again. Yes I did like her, a lot, and harry was pissng me off. I got up and went to my room for a few minutes to calm down. Shortly after I went downstairs and sat where I was before. Getting strange looks from Zayn like 'awe is little Louis sad he didn't get the girl' trying to be funny. Yet I wasn't the one crying upstairs now was I? Ok mate happy thoughts happy thoughts!

I glanced over to Harry and Caitlyn. He was whispering things to her and then nibbled on her ear.

"Hey Harry can i speak with you upstairs mate?" i asked.

Sure Lou" He sighed. He picked Caitlyn up bridal style and sat her back down on the couch and started walking up stairs. I followed close behind.

He came in and sat on my bed.

"SO whats up Lou?" He asked.

"DO you like Caitlyn?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Why are you jealous Louis?" He asked , almost mocking me.

"Im not jealous, but you Harry, are going to play with her heart and then break her." I said.

"THATS NOT TRUE" Harry practically yelled.

"Oh yes it is" I smirked.

"You know what Louis, i know you like her, but i do too. We will have to win her heart. I know i will win,so game on Lou." With that, he walked out. I walked back downstairs to see Caitlyn sat in the middle seat..

Caitlyn's POV

I finally sat on my own on a couch. In between Louis and harry. They kept giving each other death glares after there little chat upstairs. Tyra came in and smiled at everyone and sat down.

"I'm hungry" I stated

"You're always hungry" Tyra pointed out.

"Just like Niall" Liam said.

"Ok then come on leprechaun buddy lets get food while these people stay being lazy" I said dragging niall behind.

"What you want to eat?" I asked .

"NANDOS!"niall screamed

"Hey, do me a favor!" I said smugly.

: BUY AN INDOOR VOICE LERECHAUN! I yelled. Everyone came in laughing.

"Well me and Niall are going to this nandos place.LEGGO!" I screamed running out.

---------------------------------------------1 hour later----------------------------------------

We finished eating. Everyone was crashed on the couch watching –Liams pick- Toy story.

"Hey Care bear? TT?" Zayn said.

"Yes?" we both said.

"Do you have twitter and Instagram?" he asked.

"hmm" Tyra cooed.

"names?" he cooed right back.

"Mines 'CaitlynbestCB' for Instagram and twitter, tyras is 'Tyra131313' for both" I said smiling/

(A/N Caitlyns Twitter is actually my twitter, but Tyras is fake. My instagram is Caitlynbest17)

I heard 'okays' yes' things like that/ then my phone was going crazy, the boys all followed me is now I had a million directioners following me and Tyra! Woot woot.within an hour, everyone was asleep except for me and Loubear.

"Hey Loubear?"

"Yes care bear?"

"Can I talk to you Lou?"

"Kayyyy" he said grabbing my hand and leading me to his room.

We sat together. "Umm Lou"

"Yes" Lou asked.

Oh what if he tells harry? What if he laughed at me? Or what if he knew Harry didn't like me or was interested in someone else . I didn't notice I was crying until Louis wiped away my tears.

"Care bear, what's wrong?"

"Nothing lou,nothing" I mumbled and got up and left I passed everyone on my way to my room, I was running, everyone was chasing me and yelling my name, I didn't care. I ran into my room and slammed the door and locked it. They were all pounding against the door. Whatever.

I'm glad I didn't tell Lou, I can't handle this anxiety. What if I'm not beautiful enough for Harry? Or worse.

Zayns pov

I saw Caitlyn come out of Lou's room crying, what did he do? I started following her yelling her name, so did everyone else. She ran in her room and locked the door, we heard her sobs. I'm worried.

Harrys pov

I saw Caitlyn come out of Lou's room crying, what did he do? I tried stopping her but she wouldn't she kept walking pushing me aside. Then she locked her door. I heard her crying. I walked into Lou's room, he was just sitting there, puzzled.

"What happened boo bear?" I asked

"I'm not sure, she started to tell me something then started crying and left" he sighed.

I left his room. I stopped in front of someone who I have started to like.