Chapter 19

Caitlyns POV

"Hi I'm Eleanor" she said pulling me into a hug.

"Hi?" I said a little confused.

"Oh yea, we started dating when you were in a coma" Louis said blushing.

I pulled her into another hug.

"Welcome to the family" I said.

"I like this one Louis" she said laughing. We ran off to my room together automatically becoming best friends.

I told her everything that happened since I came here, except about Louis, talk about awkward. She helped me pack and I wanted her to meet our friend Celeste and Tyra. We went back to the car with Harry and Tyra and Eleanor and I started talking while Harry started driving to Celeste's.

"OMG THIS IS CELESTES " tyra screeched.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'

Celeste was our friend from high school; she had brown hair to her shoulder, dark brown eyes, skinny and was one of my good friend.

Celeste and Tyra were always more close then me and Celeste but we were still close... We all started walking to the door.

I knocked.

"CAITLYN! TYRA! OMG HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVERS!"Celeste said.

"Hey girl, this is Eleanor, Louis's girlfriend." I said.

She looked at me confused then hugged Eleanor.

The reason why she was confused was because earlier on, I told Celeste I liked Louis, before the whole Eleanor thing happened. We haven't talked since then. But whatever, me and Eleanor were besties.

She welcomed me in, she had a Pomeranian, it was a light brown and fluffy!

"OMG it's so cute" me and El squealed. Tyra looked slightly jealous, El and Tyra were glaring at each other, hmm, why?

"Caitlyn come here for a sec" Celeste screamed from the kitchen, I got up and ran there.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I thought you liked Louis?" she asked.

"Naw, no, not really, wait no, I like harry." I said.

Celeste just smirked.

"Doesn't it seem like there's tension between Tyra and EL?" I asked.

"Ya" Celeste answered.

Tyras POV

Eleanor is stealing my best friend. Bitch much? Sure I shouldn't be jelly cuz me and Caitlyn have been besties for like ever. But still, they were getting so close.

Eleanor's POV

I hated Tyra. She was so rude, I know she's jealous about me and Caitlyn being besties but hey? Caitlyn's great. Tyra couldn't keep glaring at me.

Caitlyn was sitting on the floor.

"I WANNA GO OUT" Caitlyn yelled. We all chuckled. She just pouted.

"Let's go to the mall" I suggested.

"YAY" Caitlyn squelled.

We all ran out. Tyra ND Celeste were in the front

Caitlyn's POV

When we got to the mall I ran put and into my favorite store bluenotes, but I stopped dead in my tracks, Celeste bumped into me causing Tyra and Eleanor to bump into us.

"OMG ITS BRIDGIT MENDLER< I LOVE HER" I scream whispered.

El chuckled.

"Hey Bridget" El said greeting her.