Chapter 1

This entire book is dedicated to my BFFs: Tara (@cupkakeqt) and Alex (Ali_Flower)

Chapter one:

I was walking on the beach with my best friend Alex. Ipod in one hand, sunglasses in the other. Summer time in Jersey was the best: beach, pool, parties, you name it. Eventhough today wasn't a very upbeat day, I was still looking forward to this walk. Alex and I were talking about the usual- One Direction. We would always argue about how much we loved Harry Styles, and which one of us could marry him.  

"Alex... I think I should get to marry Harry! Hes soooo effing hot and sexyyyy." I exclaimed. 

"Nuh-Uh! HARRY IS MINE! Tara, back off him!" Alex told me back.

This was the last walk we had together, because I was going to LA to visit my Grandmother. She did live on the beach, which is awesome. But, I won't have Alex around to talk to. 

I turned my ipod onto one direction, and showed Alex the cover album. Then putting my headphones, 5 seconds after Alex yelled at me for hogging One Direction, and ahe ripped the headphones out of my ears. How I love her. She looked so pretty in her shorts and wavy blonde hair, compared to her I was the ugliest person on this earth. Deep down in my heart, against Alex, I'm never going to get to date Harry.  

As we were approching the street with my house on it, I realized that I should probably be going. Considering I'm such a lazy person, I still have to pack.

"Alex, I'm going to go home now. I've got to pack up for LA tomorrow." I yelled at her. 

"Aw okay! HAVE FUN IN LA!" She yelled back at me.

My footprints indented into the sand alongside the ocean. Looking back to where alex was, walking back home. Her blonde locks flowing in the wind. I just decided to keep walking until I got back to my One Direction poster filled room. Man how much I want to meet One Direction. But it's never going to happen.

The airport is chaotic at 7am. Its like a sudden rush of people running everywhere around you. hmm... I was looking for gate F10 but couldn't find it. I ran into a nearby airport employee and asked him. 

"That's a compleatly isolated gate from the public, how did your boarding ticket get that gate number on it?" the attendant questioned me. 

"Uhh... I just printed my ticket out from online and it gave me this gate number. Do you mind taking me to the gate?" I was getting impatient wuth him. What was he on about? My grandma would never give me a fake ticket.  

"Very well then... I will take you to the gate. But please do not be alarmed when we arrive into the aircraft."  

What was he talking about? Don't be alarmed? Well we will find out what's going on in a second. He took me through a secret door, and it led into the aircraft. After I boarded the aircraft, I realized it was a private jet. So great, My grandma hired me a private jet. As I came down the jet to find my seat, I heard two people talking. One of them had an Irish accent, and the other one had an american accent. As I walked down the aisle to see who it was, I almost fainted. I dropped everything in my hand, and almost fainted. 

"NIALL HORAN!?!?!?"