Epilogue

Just read the note at the end of this~ 

Gracie xx 

Epilogue: 

2 days later...

*Tara's Pov*

You know, if you really think about this, and everything we've been through, This kind of stuff only happens in fan fictions Alex and I have read. The boy gets the girl, they start dating, they sometimes have sex, and then they either end up getting married or proposed to.

Zayn and I both agreed we were too young to get married yet, but we want to stay dating for the next year, and if we are he said he'd propose! :'D Otherwise no one got proposed to. But I swear, we had a happy ending. 

He even gave me a promise ring, to try  and make me his forever without actually getting married yet... I started crying I was so shocked and happy. I now wear that ring everywhere, and the paparazzi caught up on the gossip. That was a drama story, but it was more of a story, up rise, then it ceased to exist.

And I'm about to tell you about everything that's happened until up to this point, where I'm standing backstage at a one direction concert. 

••

•••

••••

•••

••

Flash-back thingy *~*

After Niall had showed us the paper, we were all shocked. We felt like paranormal activity or something, trying to find Grace. Niall started crying and screaming to see her again, and we all had to comfort him. The tour got backtracked by a day, and we had to lie about why because we wouldn't want the paparazzi a her funeral. 

We called the police, and they took care of Brianna and her mom. Her dad ran away, and they're still hunting for him. But, I have confidence that they'll catch him.

As for everyone else, we were just hanging out around the house silently, I guess in being too lazy to talk and because of Grace and Niall. None the less, Niall had a ring!  A fucking ring! He said he was going to use it in a few years, but still, Grace would have been his fiance if something hadn't of... happened...

Out of flash-back thingy *~*

••

So right now, Alex and I are back stage at One Direction's opening night of the pre- where we are tour. Like, they finished the up all night tour, but they haven't started the where we are one, and they're having a one month tour in the biggest European and American cities. So like we're in Paris, then Rome, London, where all the boys are from, Dublin, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, you get the point. 

The boys look a bit nervous, and I look around the room. The only new things relationship wise is that Niall is physically single (Although he says that as long as his angel is watching over him, he will be waiting for his princess' return someday, or another princess once Grace stops "watching over him.") 

I still think that he wrote that down on the paper though, just to get us to go on tour, and to not hold everybody up. 

But, the real good news is, Alex and Liam broke up! Alright maybe that's not exactly good, but now Liam is happy with Danielle again, and Alex is now friends with Harry again. Which, you think is only "well, meh" material, but it's bigger than you think.