Chapter 22

Note~

Hey! Sorry for the long wait, it took about a while to get 3 votes on the chapter before. But, now I'm writing this ASAP!

And like HOLY SHIT 780 READS! geez guys total fangirl mode right now!!! eek im also in Mallorca still, so I'm like swimming and trampolining and stuff so I'm having loads of fun right now ;D 

But, I guess here's the long awaited chapter! ;o ENJOY DUMPLINGS :D 

Gracie xxx 

••

Chapter Twenty-Two:

 *****ALEX'S POINT OF VIEW*****

After texting harry that I'm breaking up with him, I got a text back. He was pretty upset at me and Simon especially for taking me away from him. Frankly, I'm apparently not good enough for anyone. And I guess I'm used to that. 

Tara and I just decided to head back home, eat ice cream, and watch mean girls. I mean seriously ice cream is the answer to everything! If you're feeling bad, boom ice cream. You're feeling happy, boom ice cream is there. Okay that stuff is there whenever you need it! Unlike some boys I know... 

"So Tara, what ice cream tub do you want? I've got Ghirardelli chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, marshmallow, cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, and lemon ice." I shout at Tara from all the way downstairs in the house. 

"BRING THEM ALL! WE NEED TONS OF SUGAR!!! AND TELL GRAN TO CALL A COTTON CANDY PLACE TO RENT US A COTTON CANDY MACHINE! WE WILL MAKE OUR OWN 18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!" Tara shouted down at me. 

I smiled at the thought of making our own party, and i grabbed a couple of beers to go as well. I texted Tara's grandma asking if she could rent us a Cotton candy machine. Her grandma is so understanding about boy drama and stuff. 

We told her about everything when Tara and I were crying from the boys not showing up. She said she would do anything to make this birthday party more special for us. Then she got a sad look in her eyes and left the room to go get her iphone.

Neither Tara or I know why she was getting her phone. But, who knows what she was going to do. She told us that she was gonna order us stuff. But, Tara didn't think she was telling the truth to us. We kept our mouths shut anyways. 

I walked back upstairs to the room with the beers and ice cream tubs. It wasn't a lot to carry because I found a backpack downstairs and stuffed all the ice cream I could into it. 

We were going to make this the best night ever. 

Until Tara's Grandma came into the room, a sad look on her face. 

"Alex, I'm going to call Harry and ask him some questions. I want you to listen in on the call. This could make you feel better or hurt you, but I think it'll be good for you either way." 

Then Kiera, (Tara's Grandma) gave my phone to me, and added me to the call. I muted myself so that I could listen in on what they were talking about. 

I told Kiera to leave the room so I could put them on speaker so that Tara could also listen in. 

"Hello Harry. I was wondering if you knew why the girls are staying home tonight. They won't tell me anything." Kiera spoke into the phone. 

Damn, she's really good at lying to him. She sounds so natural! 

"Yeah I do. The boys and I had to fly to England to talk to Simon. He doesn't like me being with Alex. Because apparently she's not bringing in enough publicity." Harry told her back.