Chapter 7

Chapter seven:

The next time I wake up is when I feel cold water plsplashing over my face. I slowly wake up, and I see Grace and Niall's heads there.

"Finally, you're awake Tara. You fainted earlier... In Zayn's arms. It was totally cute, and I swear Zayn

blushed! Even though we know you're a Harry girl, Tayn could totally be a ship!" Grace said with her face beaming with excitement.

"What were you guys doing there? You scared the hell outta me!" I said gaining back my strength.

I noticed that all the boys were in swimtrunks, and Grace was in a bikini.

Okay, so I actually haven't described Grace all that much yet. She's a natural blonde, and just a bit shorter than Niall. Even though she's American, Grace decided to wear an Australian flag bikini. Shes tan but not as golden tan as me. Her blonde hair was in a simpke pony tail, and she was so perfect looking and fit. I totally wish I could look like her.

"Ohh you guys were walking down to the beach."

"Yeah, then you fainted so we thought you'd like to join us. " Niall's irish accent popped in.

"I've got a bikini on, mind if I use your board and hit the waves?" Why am I treating them like non pop stars?

Niall atill seemed stunned to this comment, as if he wasn't expecting me to say that to him. What? It's not like girls can't surf.

Zayn and Liam pulled a shore with their boards and were happy that I had woken up.

"Hey Tara... Mind if I show you how to surf?" Zayn asked me. Well that was friendly of him, but obviously he wasn't at the previous conversation.

"How about I surf with you? Considering I already know how." I said in the snottiest rich kid jersey voice I could.

"Aye mate, we'll see how good you really are." Zayn smirked.

This competition was soooooo on now. The competition where I kick Zayn's ass in surfing.

•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•

Okay, so I had to borrow Niall's board to surf. I yanked off my shorts, and pulled off my tank top and shoved them into the bag. Ah, how helpful bags are. I swear Zayn was looking right at me.

My fit six-pack (not firm fit, but a girls six-pack) with my tanned complexion. I was wearing a sea foam green bikini and boy cut bikini bottoms. I swear he looked like I just walked out of a fairytale.

Then I saw Harry drag his board up onto the shoreline, and he was staring at my attire as well.

Heck yeah. Now I'm dragging his attention. I swear Alex, by the end of this vacation I'll be in his arms ;)

Then that's when I realized something.

Oh yeah, I'm not moving back. Darn it. 

"So, ya'll ready for me too kick your sorry butts?" I said with a beaming smile across my face. 

"Ha ha, In you're dreams Tara!" Harry said in the cutest British accent ever. 

"Well, we'll see about that Mr. Styles! I'm practically the surfing queen of all nations. Are you sure you wish to challenge me at this competition that you will surely loose at?" 

"Yup, we're sure. We won't loose to a chick." Zayn said as if almost disgusted. But we all laughed at his tone of voice. 

Now, it was time to hit some waves, and to KICK THEIR BUTTS!