Chapter 27

Short note~ 

Alrighty you guys are gonna kill me for all this news: 

First of all, sorry it took me 15 days to update :/ i've been really busy, and as you know I don't write this fan fiction for fun anymore, because I just don't like writing it anymore. 

another thing is, because I don't like writing it, there might not be a sequel any time soon. 

And that this is the last chapter. But, I will make an epilogue. 

Plus, I left my Summer Love outline in the usa. Haha I'm so stupid xD. Sooo I'm gonna do the best I can. 

Oopsies im such a bitch to you guys :P I'm sorry ;( Pleeeeeaaaasseeeeee forgive me?

-Gracie xxx 

Chapter twenty-six PART 2: (Tons of POV switches in this chapter.) 

*Tara's Pov*

"Zayn! Let me down you derranged monkey! I FEEL LIKE A PURSE DOG!" I pout as Zayn is carrying me bridal style to where we're supposed to be meeting Grace and Niall.

Zayn laughed and sighed. "But you're not in a purse Cupcake." Zayn grins to himself. I pout even more. Ugh how dare he critisize me! 

"I live in your man purse then! I'll throw all your hair products out the window and live where they do!" I do the weirdest face ever, and Zayn drops me in shock. I fall on the ground on my back, and I start cracking up. 

"NOOO NOT MY BABIES! I NEED THOSE! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" Zayn is shocked. I just keep on laughing at him. 

"You're right, I wouldn't touch them..."

"Okay phew, cause for a second..."

"BUT I MIGHT CALL TOMMO MOVING SERVICE" I smile at him. He looses feeling in his legs, and falls to the ground. Wow, are his hair products really this important? Being the some-what responsible girlfriend I am. (haha I'm not responsible... thats  a funny thought) I went over and hugged him. 

We stayed like that for a while, until I whispered out "I was kidding Malik, quit flipping out." And give him a smile. He calms down a little bit. 

Then, he pushes me back onto the grass, and he lands ontop of me. Shit. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?!?!

But, he just brought my face to his, and kissed me. It was perfect, until Niall yelled in his irish accent "LORD PLEASE GET A ROOM." Then Zayn stopped kissing me, and I turned my head away from them, because I was a bright red as a tomato. 

"Wow, this view is amazing Niall." I heard a voice coming from beside Niall. Wait, that doesn't sound like Grace. Okay well it sounds really similiar, but that's not how she would talk around Niall. 

For those of you who don't know, I can tell voices from one another. LIke accents and stuff. 

Wait, but then that girl could only be one person. 

Brianna.

I pushed Zayn off of me, and walked up to Brianna. She may look exactly like Grace, but she doesn't sound exactly like her. And, Grace would never wear the dress she's wearing. 

"Hey Brianna." I said. 

*Brianna's Pov*

Shit, she knows it's me. But, how? I made sure I was exactly like Grace. The hair. The makeup. The dress. And her voice.