Chapter 20

Short note~

Thought we needed a bit more of Grace & Niall (Nace) and a bit of Louis.... Haha so you're going to get all 3 of them in this chapter!

****IMPORTANT: this chapter is a bit dirty for any younger readers. So, if you're not comfortable with that stuff i suggest that you don;t read this chapter, because it's a filler and i'm sure you won't miss anything important besides some Niall and Grace drama and connections.*****

Enjoy ya'll!

••

Chapter twenty: 

*****LOUIS' POINT OF VIEW (first time ;o)*****

Word has around that Niall and Grace are running off somewhere today. They can be so secretive about their relationship. I don't even know how it works out sometimes. They are kind of eachothers hidden fantasy, but their both to shy to show personal affection in public. 

I mean, of course everyone of our fans know that they're dating, but I guess Niall is a bit nerbous that the paps will get a picture and something might come between them. But, Grace doesn't mind. And honestly they don't go on many dates. 

So, I'm totally going to start eavesdropping on their date. Yes, I guess it's a little mean. But I need to be able to tease Nialler these days. And, I want to know what's going on with them. 

This is going to be one heck of an adventure. 

*****GRACE'S POINT OF VIEW (first time ;o)*****

Ahh Niall is taking me on one of the few dates we ever have! He just told me to wear a casual outfit. I decided for a pair of denim shorts, a grey baggy crop top, my toms and a beanie. I thought the look was missing a little something, so i threw a belt on over it (AN: Outfit on the side) 

I was really excited for this date. I was supposed to meet Niall in our special meeting house in the house in about five minutes. We found this small door in the back of Niall's closet, and it led into a secret back room. It had a sofa and Niall and I bought the room some furnature. 

I was supposed to meet him there, so I grabbed my phone and rushed out of my room. I ran down the halls to go see Niall, and right when I was about to turn the doorknob to his room Louis came up behind me. 

"HEY GRASAYYYY GURLL." Louis sassed at me. I turned my head around and gave him a cocky expression. He got the message that I needed to go into Nialls room.. alone.

Accept Louis gave me a cheeky grin. "OOO ARE YOU GOING TO GO SEE NIALLER GRACE???" He started evily smiling at me.

I started blushing like crazy and I looked down at the ground. My little freedom birds tattoo started showing above where my belt was. they were small and didn't go up that far up my back, but only 3 inches up. 

"umm He just wanted me to come in and watch a movie with him. He said he needed an excuse to eat with me for a few hours." I gave Lou a quick smile, then opened the door and slipped in. I locked it behind me.

"GRACIE AND NIALL YOU BETTER USE FUCKING PROTECTION!" Louis shouted. My mouth was wide open, and I just headed for Niall's closet. 

I turned the door, and Niall wasn't in there. 

••

•••

••••