Chapter 11

Authors note~

Awesome, now that youve seen a picture of how I invision Tara, now there's one on the side bar of Alex! (Yes boys & Girls, she's a total hottie ;) ) Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, and Thank you Alex for the great ideas for this book!

Enjoy~

Gracie xxx

•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•

Chapter eleven:

I honestly have no idea why I just kissed Zayn. Was I never really falling for Harry? Was Zayn who I need and wanted all along? I could tell that Zayn was really happy. And I guess well, I was too. 

And then it hit me;

"Your the one who gave me mouth to mouth when I almost drowned." I was shocked yet happy. 

"Yeah, how could you tell?"

"Kisses really well um... Stick in your mind." I Said smiling. I turned bright red infront of him. I looked like a tomato. I'm pretty sure he could tell that I was majorly blushing. 

"Well baby girl, I definitely wasn't expecting anything back from that phrase." He was trying to make this less awkward. But, boys are pathetic at that stuff. So I had to jump in and add a little girl pizzaz to the situation.

"Me either, but I guess things just work out like that." I was smiling, and I grabbed both arms around his waist, and I was just walking and cuddling. Of course though, Zayn had to make my dreams at this point and add more awkwardness. 

"You want to stay down here? I still don't believe that your still over Harry." Zayn said smiling. 

Fork you Zayn Malik. 

But, I'm too crafty for a boys mind. Zayn definitely didn't expect me to fall for him, but Harry was happy with Alex and Alex was happy with Harry. And Zayn was happy with me, but was I happy with Zayn?

"You goof!" I said, and I pushed zayn down onto the sand. We both started laughing unconrollably. Zayn grabbed my hand, and dragged me down next to him.

I reached over, and I kissed Zayn on the lips again. This one was longer and more passionate though. I had to proove to him that I'm over Harry.

"Now tell me Malik, that I'm not over Harry yet." I gave him the sexiest pedophile face I could give him. Which as you can guess, was pretty sexy. 

Zayn took me in his arms, and I was just laying beside him on the sand. My head was on his chest, and I was just lying there, thinking about everything. 

Zayn made no attempt to move, and we just laid there for what seemed was a while. We were just both enjoying the fact that we were with one another all alone. 

And eventually, I dozed off to Sleep on Zayn's chest.

*****ALEX'S POV*****

Okay, so my life is AMAZING right now! I cannot believe that Harry asked me on a date, and that Liam and Harry were both all over me. Apparently Danielle and Liam broke up again, so now he's drooling all over me. 

Let me update you guys on what happened. 

So when Harry first saw me he gave me a hug, and I think Tara ran off crying. I felt so bad! But, I was so happy being with Harry that I didn't go to check on her. I'm such a selfish bitch of a friend to her for doing that! I should of gone to her, but Zayn got there first.