Chapter 4

Chapter four:

Okay, so maybe that plane ride was longer than I thought it would be. But I was with Niall and Grace the entire time, so it was okay. 

"So, your one of the most sane fans i've ever met Tara." Niall complimented me.

"Uh thanks, I try to be?" I sacastically reply back. 

"So were landing at a private terminal, so there will be no fans and excitement, right babe?" Grace butts in. 

"Yeah Grace, if we landed at the normal terminal I'd be clawed alive by crazy fans." 

I snickered a little bit to that comment. 

"Sooo how long is the limo ride to the beach house?" I ask to keep the conversation rolling. 

"Yeah that's a good question Niall... How long are we going to be in the limo for?" Grace agrees to the topic. 

"I don't know... ask the limo driver when we get in." 

"Wow you don't even know where your own beach house is... Impressive." I say in a monotone voice. 

We continued to walk around the private terminal until we finally get into the parking lot. I saw the band waiting for them, and I almost died. There was the entire band, smiling and waving at us. I think I might have a heart attack, someone save me.

"Alright Tara. You're not taking the same car as the boys, it is too unsafe. We will allow you to talk to them though, so you may meet them and move on with your life. We will take you in a limo later to your grandma's" The limo driver announced.

Okay that's karma right there. 

I went down to all of the boys smilin at me, and I shook all of their hands. Zayn and Harry were the last ones. Zayn looked at me as if I was a victoria secret model, and Harry was just looking friendly. I just shook Zayn's hand and he lit up like a christmas tree. Okay, whatever my grandma was doing or planning it wasn't good.

And then I got to Harry... I shook his hand, and of course Niall trying to be un-obvios was doing a hug motion. I started to giggle a little bit, and as if it was one swift moment I was in Harry's arms.

I was literally dying inside right now, but I promised Niall that I wouldn't get too over happy by this meet and greet event. 

Niall walked over to the limo driver, and I was still in Harry's arms. I looked over at the rest of the band. Grace looked pleased, and Louis and Liam seemed happy for me. Although Zayn was the only one who seemed bothered. 

"Harry, you can't hog the girl all to yourself!" Zayn smirked at Harry.

I was just in Harry's arms there in total awe. Was One Direction really fighting over Me?

Niall came back with the limo driver, and Harry immidiatly let go of me. 

"The limo driver made up his mind, and so now you can ride with us Tara!" Niall said with a beaming smile.

"Thats great. I guess we should get in the limo then?" I asked in an impatient voice. Snickerdoodles, that's not a hot voice tone at all.

"Yeah sure. I call seat on the hump!" Louis shouted. 

And I, got to sit inbetween Harry and Liam. 

Could this day get any better?