Chapter 19

Short Authors note~

Ahh there you go, drama! Right now, I bet Tara want’s to kill me. Along with all of the Zayra fans. Oopsies, I had to add some drama at least to the story! *backs away into a hole* Please don’t kill me.

BTW- I got a twitter :) Tara and I are kinda doing this “who can get the most followers” competition, and so far I’m winning! So, If you like my fan fiction, follow me on twitter @graciemarsbar

Love all of my readers, you guys are fantastic<3 swear I wouldn’t be writing this fan fiction without your encore comments and messages on MSP (those of you who play msp will know what it is, cba explaining.)

Okay maybe I lied, thought it sounded cute. Alex and Tara would still force me to update it. But I still love you all and all of your support! :)

I’m not sure yet, but this might be the second update today. So, if you haven’t read the other chapter, I don’t think this will make much sense.

Oopsies that aint a “short”authors note, oh well I know most of you didn’t read this anyways ;).

OKAYOKAYOKAY SORRY I’M STALLING ._. 

Gracie xxx

••

Chapter nineteen:

*****TARA’S POV*****

I kept on walking with Zayn down the street, and we eventually got to the mall. My face beams as I look across at everything. I immidiately spot a Forever 21, and I started fan girling in the doorway. I earned a few glances, and I was starting to blush in front of Zayn. 

“Oopsies… Forever 21 heart attack…” I say in a baby tone. He can’t get mad at me, its forever freaking 21! What girl doesn’t love that store? Then there’s a pink right next to it.

“Zayn, we’re going to Forever 21 and Pink.” I smile really widely. 

“Yeah sure, Wherever you want to go I’ll go with you.” He smiles at me. 

I hear a few screaming fans in the background, and they all rush towards Zayn. I start tensing up and I grab his hand tighter. I still barely feel anything there, and I want to know why. Harry can’t be stopping me that much, because him and Alex together doesn’t upset me at all.

Maybe it isn’t Harry bothering me. What if it’s a different memory, or just maybe we don’t know each other.

That’s it. Zayn doesn’t really know anything about my life before LA, which is pretty much everything up until last week. I feel like he doesn’t know me, and that this is almost like a blind date. Maybe he should know everything…

No, not maybe. He needs to know everything. And, the entire story too. And after I tell him, maybe I’l feel more comfortable around him. Because right now we don’t really “get” each other. 

Now I’m not afraid of making the wrong decision. 

I love Zayn, and Alex loves Harry.

And it shouldn’t ever become any other way.

••

•••

••