What is she capability of

Chrollo POV

I sat on a chair in the mid middle room and read my favoroite book, the bible. It was hard to read, tho, since I kept thinking about the girl we just picked up. What were we going to do with her? HOw could she help out w/ the Troupe activities. And most importantly...could she keep up with the other peopoeple in the Troupw? Could she kill someones life? Could she even use nen?!?

I threw my book on the floor in angry, angry that i didnt do a background check on Emma before getting her. now its too late to return her since we lost the receipt,so we gotta keep her.

Machi appeared in front of me almost out of nowhere "Boss whatre we going to do with this girl? And what' is her name." Machi said asking me, Chrollo.

"Her name is Emma Mimosa   she's gonna hel p us wit our jobes fron now on," I said back to Machi. But she still looked mad like always.

Machi frowned. "Fine." And she walked back to her room to get ready.

Now that I thougth about it, i didnt even know were Emma's room was! I need to find out, but be cool about it. I put down my book and blew out the candles then I set my book down on the table and got up to find one of my Troupe members named Shalnark. I went to Shalnarks room, he was sitting on a Bean Bag and playing cooking mama on his baby blue Nintendo dsi. He always did this in the morning. "Shalanrk where is Emma?"

"Why" Shalnark asked while cooking the food on his cooking mama game.

"I..," i don't actually have a reason I just wana see her but I cant tell Shalnark that because he'll make fun of me and tell everyone else. "Im the boss, I shouldn't have to explain myself." I said strongly while opening my bottle of orange juice and sipping it quickly. It was morning time, the only good time to drink orang juice, and boy was I thirsty.

Shlanark put down his ds game and put on his slippers and led me to Emma's room without. Apparently she was sleeping in my private library full of my favorite books. I dont why he thought to put her in here and not one of the spare guest bedrooms but I, didn't ask.

"Thanks shalnark I said" I said to Shalnark. He smiled.

a/n: the update youve been waiting for  thanks