Capture

Chrollo POV

I walked and walked until I was far away from machi, but I was still at the Farmers Market. Still, I couldn't believe Hisoka was the farmer here! He didn't seem like the farmer type at all. This was suspicious...

"Are you Chrollo?" I heard someone ask me. Who could it be and how could they know my name? That's odd.The person who asked me the question stood behind me and I didn't turn around to see them.

Discreetly putting on my ski mask and saying, "Yes," I put my jacket back on and cracked my fingers, preparing to fight. No way I wsa going to let some fool ruin my plans! I would put up a fight if it meant saving everything the troop and I have been working on! I took my Ben knife out of my pocket and held it in my hand just incase I had to kill the person.

"Sorry Chrollo but I need you to come with me~" I whisked around and jammed my knife into the air but that's all it hit, air. Right then, I felt a foot hit me in the face and a flurry of punches and then I fell to the ground, bloodied and bruised. The person laughed quietly then said "Giving up already~? I thought you were stronger than that."

A bare foot slammed on my ribcage and I coughed violently because there was a foot on my cheast. "Who are you...?" I asked while coughing.

"My name's Ozappa, Assistant Farmer to Farmer Hisoka, First Lady of the world-famous nen-farm empire. But everybody calls me Oza~." She said while filing her nails and putting the nail file back in her pocket. Digging her heel deeper into my chest, she continued, "Didja wanna hear about my nen too~?"

"N-no I don't really care about that-"

"I'm an enhancer in case you couldn't tell~" said Oza. She had short brownish orange hair, a loose fitting yellow shirt with light blue overalls, big orange colored eyes, and boxing gloves on her fists (just look at the picture of the girl for this chapter cx). Just like Bonolenov!...I wonder if she's a conjurer as well?

"Oza, are you a conjurer?" I asked, sincerely curious. All of a sudden she lifted my by my collar and punched me in the mouth so now my mouth was bleeding. I collapsed on the ground agaim, looking at all the market-goers walking around me, begging for help with my eyes. My hair was full of dirt and sweat, no one helped me.

She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me angrily. "I said I'm an enhancer, pay more attention next time Chrollo~." Then Oza produced a metal rope from her belt loop and tied me up like a captive.

"Why...are you doing this?" I inquire as she ripped the ski mask off of my face. Now I won't be able to return it...

The orange head shrugged and slung the rope over her shoulder and started dragging me away. My face and the rest of me was dragging against the grass and mud. "Farmer Hisoka asked me to, so I did when I found the free time."

I see. She doesn't have any interest in me, but Hisoka clearly does. Maybe I can use that to my advantage.

"Then, do I at least get a phone call?" I ask with strategy.

She stopped and pulled out her Samsung Sidekick phone. "Sure I guess. Who do you want to call, tell me there number~."

I told her Nobunaga's phone number and she pressed call, but she also put the phone on speaker. I didn't think she would do that, but she did.

When the phone stopped ringing I immediately said, "Nobunaga can you hear me?"

There was music and smoke in the background on his side, then I heard him cough and reply "Boss is that you? I can hear you loud and loudly."

I frowned. "Where are you?"

There was a pause, then a answer, "Oh uh we're where you're at Boss."

'We'? "Are you and Uvo smoking weed again?"

Nobunaga coughed violently before saying, "What?! No way, we wouldn't never do that while we supposed to working-"

"Pass the blunt Nobunaga!"

"Uvo! shut the hell up! Anyway, we're here what do you need-" He was cut off mid-sentence because Oza hung up the phone.

"Oh boy, that was a mess. Now that you got your call, we can leave~" she laughed as she dragged me away.