Uh

a/n: i love my fans

Emma POV

"Yeah? I love you!" Chrollo yelled happily. I dropped the pineapple that I was eating on the concrete and looked up at chrollo in surprise. What...did he just say? He loves me? How? We just met like a day ago!

I slowly rose up from my knees to my feet so I could be standing. Everyone looked restless, they were fidgeting madly, they couldn't rest. I looked around hoping that someone would break the thick silence, but when no one spoke, I skeptically said, "Chrollo...uh..."

Chrollo was sweating profusely, he didn't look like he knew what to say. Suddenly Paku sped-walked through the crowd and grabbed Chrollo byy the ear and dragged him out of the room, leaving me all lone by the other spider troupe members.

Chrollo POV

Paku dragged me by the ear into my private libary and slammed the door shut behind her. I'm a little bitter that she just dragged me here like cargo but whatever. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at me expectantly. "Is something the matter?" I asked as she started tapping her foot.

"Boss," begin Paku as she polished both her guns at the same time. "Wanna tell me what happened back there?"

I would happiy tell her what happend back there if I knew what happened back there. "I mean, I know what I told her but? It really just slipped—" Pakunoda cut me off by slapping me in the face. "OW what the heck?!" I yelled, holding the red hamd mark on ym face.

"That sounded too sincere to be an accident." She walked over to the bookshelf and picked up what appeared to be a random book. Then she flipped the cover over to me. "I'm sure you're familiar with this work?" she asked. I squinted so I could see the tite since my eyes were so old. It was called Serial Festa by Pietra Ardúlo.

I nodded. "The"

"Then allow me refresh your memory," began Paku, spipping on some unsweetened iced tea from McDonald's. "It's about a young man and his group of friendw who try to change the world when it is in desprite need of change. All that changes when a girl—an outsider—joins their ranks and gets friendly with the young man and his once inspirational beliefs start to change and a wrench gets thrown in their plans. The young man falls in love with the girl and in the end the group disbands because the young man is uncapable of leading the group and nurturing his romantic life and the world doesn't change for the better at all."

I scratched my imaginary beard thoughtfully. "Sounds kinda familiar," I said, hoping that that would be the end of the conversation.

Paku sighed in anger and slammed the book back in the bookshelf. "Say what u want Boss, but you needa get over her or youre goina end up like the guy from Serial Festa." And she left me alone in the book room by myself.