Using my brain to think this one through

Emma POV

The only thing that stood between me and Chrollo was Hisoka who was threateningly holding his weapon towards Chrollo. I had to act fast if I wanted to rescure him! +keep him safe from threat! But Most Importantly, I needed a plan, and fast.

Hisoka didn't lower his sword at all, just looked at me in surprisedness and asked, "Miss Mimosa?" He paused to put on his vision glasses. "What are you doing in my farm?!" He now pointed his sword away from Chrollo and towards me, and flaring up his nen.

His nen was really powerful! On a scale from 1 to 100 it was probably at 91! This was starting to get kinda scary, but I flared up my nen right back so it seemed like I was ready to do a fight. How am I gonna do this?! How can I get him to touch my hair when its this short? Manipulating him would be no simple feat...

Wait...that's it! I pointed at towards him with new found confidence all anime-like and announced, "I'm here to get Chrollo back and theres nothonig you can do to stop me!" I glanced over at Chrollo who was still crying because his arm was beyond jacked up.

By now hisokas nen was changing different shads of pink and pulsating. "This is non of your business. leave now or suffer the consequences of your choice." Said hisoka threatengingly, then he shot some of his nen out towards me, but I easily dodged it and rolled behind the couch. He was the first to attack! He really wanted to fight me, to kill me!

I was safe behind the couch for a few seconds and I managed to gather my thoughts and straighten them out before executing them. Once I heard the footsteps outside I knew my plan would work. All I had to do now was rile him up and get him to get a little closer to The Spot. I was condifent again and stood up from my hiding place and pointed to Hisoka, he was still launching nen at me but I was dodging it and blocking what I couldn't dodge with my nen covered hands, and during this I yelled "No body cares about your fruits or vegetables or chickens! Youre a no-good farmer! In fact, youre a bad farmer!"

Chrollo POV

Hisoka was angry, and by angry I mean angry. He looked like he was seethering with rage. What was Emma planning? She looked like she knew what she was doing but then again I did just meet her like four hours ago.

I tried to say something but I was to busy screaming because my arm wad jacked up. Hisoka had her cornered. He flipped the couch that Emma stood behind over and it nearly landed on Emma. My heart wasn't racing or anything but It was beating fast.

Emma rolled under the thrown chair and returned to her feet on the other side of the room, right under a large windough. Hisoka charged toward her with his fist back, ready to punch. "I'll kill yoy now!" shouts hisoka.

Emma scoffed, "Haha will you? I don't think so." But Emma wasn't in a defensive stance or anything! If that punch hit her, she would be toast! I shook around in my rope that was tyingme down. I needed to be free! To help Em—

Wait a second. Why do I care? If she dies, she dies. All it means is that she is too weak. Not my problem. I don't care, nope don't care at all.

Still I couldn't help but be worried, since it would've been a waist of a day trip and car fuel to pick her up and bring her back to the Troop Hideout if she did die now. I clenched my fist as hisoka prepared to punch Emma, and turned away so I did not have to watch her die.

Then all of a sudden I heard glass break. It was the window above Emma!