New nen, new me

Emma POV

I sat in the middle of the fruit pile in the foyer by myself, half heartedly eating mangoes. Everyone else had already left to go return to their rooms so I was all alone wth the fruit and I had nothing to do. Suddenly Pakunoda entered the foyer with nothing in hands. "Yo, Emma," she greeted while sitting beside me in the fruit pile.

"Hey paku," I said with a mouthful of tomatoe. Tears were stil streaning down my face, I was so confused, as to why Chrollo said what he said. Also my stomach is paining a lil bit, mayb I ate too much fruit?

She kicked a little fruit. "Disregard what Boss Chrollo said to you, he's still delierious from the pain of getting his arm broken so he's recovering and might say some weird stuff, don't listen to he words." And she left with abruptness.

I rested my head in my hands and looked off at the lit candle in the distance. It was getting closer, whichwas kinda weird since I didn't think that candles could move. "Hey!" I yelled, realizing that the moving candle was moving because a person was holding it while moving. "Who is this with the candle?"

Chrollo POV

I don't understad why Emma was screaming at me for walking over with a candle and book in hand but whatever. If I was gonna to get over my nonexistent feelings for Emma like Paku told me to, then I'll hafta confront her and talk to her like nothing's up.

"Relax," I said in a chill voice, hoping to cool Emma's simmering mood.

Wait a second. If my feelings are nonsexist then why am I trying to deal withem?!

Whatever. I'm just going to follow Paku's advice and do it.

I set the candle dangerously close to Emma and started reading Serial Festa. Apparently I hadn't read it before so I was going to read it now and Emma was going to be my wittness.

Emma's posture relaxed when she saw me, and she continued nibbling on a half-empty mango. "A-Ah, Chroll—er, I mean Boss," she exhaled, somewhat relieved yet in pain.

Openeing the page to page one and speediy reading it, I direct my attention to Emma who wasn't looking at me and said, "So. About what I said earlier. I, uh." She didn't say anything, though. "I didn't mean it," I continued, still not getting a response. What the heck?

I glanced over at Emma from the side of my peripheral and saw that she was still looking away from me. "I don't l...love you! I don't even really like you that much. I mean I like you but not like like you!" Why isn't she saying anything—

Holy moley, that's a suuuper strong burst of nen im feelin from her general direction! IT's stronger than nen ive ever felt in the past out of the strong nens I've felt before! I looked over to her and saw Emma clutching her stomach in pain, her hair was glowing a bright seaweed green. What the heck? IS she okay?! "Emma! Emma!!"

Emma POV

My estomago was hurting realy badly for whatever reason and I could feel a humongous amount of nen swash through my body, It was almost overwhelming. Is this because of the fruit?!

a/n: finally an update! what should happen next, comment in the comment section! thanks for being patient!