suprose

Emma POV

I showered and changed into some cooler grape printed pjs, then went back to the library room so I could sleep. The air mattress was kinda squishy now but I could not let that stop me from sleeping on it.

I fell asleep quickly and found myself in having a really weird dream. I was in the Yorknew City Museum with Oza! We were looking at some art on the wall, she reached up to touch it with her boxing glove. "Hey you shouldn't do that!" I exclaimed but she did not listen, she touched it anyway.

Suddenly I awoke to someone shaking me awake. It was Chrollo, he was hovering parallel above me and shaking me until I woke up. I blushed kinda and rubbed my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at him. "What time is it?" I yawned groggy, rubbing my eyes some more.

"Emma this is really important. I need you to listen to me." He was breathing on my face, his breath felt warm. "Your nen training starts now." Almost immediately he dematerialized. What the hell?

Quickly, I sat up and watched as my eyes darted around the seemingly empty room. "Chrollo?!" I called out and no one ansered. Ahh maybe it was just a dream!

"Emma you gotta find me do it quickly. And use your nen, use your nen in your eyes to find me in the room."

Huhhhh??? What the hell did that mean. "MY eyes...I'm a manipulator and I don't use my eyes to nen power so what are you even talking about??!" I exclaimed.

"Em—"

"And WHY do we have to train this late at night? I'm tired~~" I compained

All od a suddenly a loud thud could be heard from the walls of the hideout. Chrollo suddedly reappeared, he looked concerned, and his hair was down. He was looking over to the window and sitting on the rug beside my air mattress. I turned over to the windows as well. What was happening?