Mission possible

When Pakunida left, I got in the shower and took a shower. The water was really cold, and i ddnt usually like to taking cold showers, but, it woke me up, so I was happy to take the cold shower. When I get out of the shower I loked around and saw there was no towel! So that meant...I would have to stick my head out the door and hope someone is closeby enough to give me a towel!

So I stuck my head out the door and asked, "Hey can I have a towel?" But I didn't see anyone outside so I thought maybe there was no one outside but then a hand with a towel on it reached out towards me and gave me the towel.

"Here," said the person, who was Pakunoda, givng me a towel which was dark black and soft.

"Thanks Pakunoda!" I said to Pakunoda.

"Your welcome" Pakunoda said. "You need to be done soon so you can hear the plans for the mission for today," she said and she walked away from the door and left me alone. I wasn't sad this time though. I quickly dried of and put on the clothes Chrollo got for me on. Everything fit very nicely!

"This fits nicely!" I exclaimed to myself.No one was listening to me tho, since I was all alone in the bathroom, so I decided to call my friend Bailey. I dialed up Bailey's phone number on my phone and listened to the phone ring.

"Y/N?" Bailey answered the phone.

"Bailey! Your not gonna believe what happened to me!" I cant wait to tell her what happened to me.

Bailey sighed. "How come you're not at school?"

"Bailey, hear me out! Listen to what I'm about to say, about to tell you." I said sitting down.

Chrollo POV

Everyone was gathered in the foyer-living room of the HQ building, I already told them what we were doing today, what the job was but I realized Emma wasn't here with the rest of us "Where is Emma?" I asked.

Pakunoda stepped forward and informed me: "She's still getting ready, when I last left her, she was drying so she should be ready soon."

I nodded and was not worried anymore. "OOK how long ago did you check on her?" I asked trying not to appear or sound worried or anything. I really don't want anyone to know that i...I don't know what I didn't want anyone to know. What was I trying to hide from the others? I had nothing to hide from them. Right?

"15 minutes ago," she replied while putting her hands on her hips.

"15 minutes ago? Isn't that a bit long...?!" But was I trying to hide something from them tho? Something about the way I feel maybe?

Naaaahhh.

Pakunoda narrowed her eyes, then left to go find Emma probably. Thank goodness.

Emma POV

"...And that's what happened!" I said to Bailey over the phone, taking a deep breath and I'd just finished my sentence to her.

"Holy Heck!" Bailey explained, "That's so weird and cool."

"Ikr? I'm so excited, I wonder what me and the Phantom Troupe are gonna do with me now, but I'm looking forward to it." Just as I said that I heard a knock on the door.

"Emma are you done yet. You need to come out Chrollo is waiting." That was Pakunoda!

I hung up the phone on Bailey without saying goodbye (I felt really bad about doing that but I had no choice) and stuffed it in my pocket and slammed open the door. "Yes I'm done. Sorry to make you wait so long for me Pakunoda. Let's get going now!" So Pakunoda nodded and walked with me out to where everyone else was. I saw Phinks and Feitan, and waved to them. They waved back to me. Then I saw Shalnark sitting on a big cough by himself. He waved at me, but I didn't wave back. Then I saw Chrollo. He didn't look up at me at first. But then he did and he then he said nothing because he was staring at me for a long time. I thought this was kinda weird and awkward so I blushed and I asked "What are you looking at me so long for?"

Chrollo closed his book, set it down, and said "Okay here's the plan for today's job. There's a local Farmer Market in Yorknew this weekend and I need you and everyone else to steal every piece of produce from the Market."

A girl with pink hair who I later learnt was name is Machi looked up at him. "Will all the market produce be on display at the same time or will we have to steal it at different times on different days?"

Chrollo looked to her, but said nothing. "You'll be the ones to figure that out. Now, go." Everyone stood up and started walking out of the door. Chrollo stayed behind though, and he looked back at me. He extended a hand toward me, sighed loud, and said, "Come on. We're leaving now."