Adventure maybe?

Chrollo POV

After making Shalnark leave, he smiled and left me alone in my private library with the sleeping Emma. She slept on a blow up mattress in the middle of my rug. I didn't want to wake her yet, since it was only 7:45 in the morning. She can sleep for 30 more, until 8:00am. Then I'm waking her up.
I walked up to a book shelf and pulled my favorite novel, The Fault in Our Stars, off the shelf and sat down in a big chair to read it with my orange juice.

Emma POV

I woke up to the sound of pages in a book turning. I rolled over on the bed and saw Chrollo sitting in a big Chair and reading  book. I was gonna get up and go talk to him but I quickly rolled over in the bed and hid under the blankets. I wasn't ready to talk to mr hot guy Chrollo yet. I had to change and take a shower and get my hair looking good first.

"Hm, Emma your awake?" I heard chrollo say while he was his book.. Crap! How'd he know?

I rolled over in the air mattress and looked at him while the covers where still covering my body because I didn't want him to see my pjs! They had little rainbow gloves on them and they were really embarassing!.. "Yeah, I am. Goodmorning Chrollo!" I said with my signature smile. I always smiled, even when I was alone but especially when I was hanging out and chilling with my friend Bailey. Speaking of...I should call her and tell her what happened. I picked up my phone and prepared to dial up Bailey but when I saw the time I flipped. It was 7:55 in the morning I was gonna be late for school, school starts soon. "Chrollo I need to get to school, it starts soon" I said fast.

"You wont be going to school anymore" Chrollo said and kept reading his book.

"Okay" I said "can you leave so I can get ready?"

"Sure" Chrollo said, putting the fault in our stars back on the shelf. "I have a friend named Pakunoda whos gonna come in herer and help you out okay.?" But he left before I could say anything and then a tall woman with blonde hair and a purple suit came in.

"My name is Pakunoda and I'm-" but she stopped mid sentenc when I stood up. She walked over to me and looked at me closely.

This was kinda awkward so I asked "Um is something wrong?"

"Your hair." Pakunoda said loudly, "It's too long, please let me cut it"

I shrugged "Okay sure." Knowing that she would fall for my trap and become manipulated by touching my hair and then I'd be able to control her.

She took out a pair of scissors and cut my lower back length hair down to where it was shoulder length now. This was really short! "This is really short, Paku!" I exclaimed.

She nodded as she threw the hair she cut off in the waste basket. "This way it won't get in the way on the mission," she said, and she led me to the bathroom so I could shower and she dropped a change of clothes off on the counter.

"These aren't my clothes..."I said looking at the weird outfit she laid out. It was a black button up shirt-dress thing with sleeves that covered my arm and a little shoulder with a little green tie in the middle. There was green decorating the edges of the sleevs and bottom and collar of th e shirt. This is not something I would normally wear. There was also a pair of thigh high socks that had green stripes. It also came with two green gloves. It was the same shade of green as my hair which was kinda creepy but w/e. (the outfit is like what the picture for the chapter is, and the girl is what Emma looks like)

"The boss wants you to wear that for the mission." Said Pakunoda and she left. I gues I'm wearing this then, since Chrollo probably spent a long time picking it out just for me!

a/n: i love wroting this please enjoy