Didn't really think that one through

Chrollo POV

Emma pointed upward towards the breaking glass, and me and Hisoka looked up to see what was breaking the glass. Hisoka stopped mid-punch to see who it was and I looked up to see who or what it was, too.

Through the window came none other than Pakunoda aiming a sniper rifle at Hisoka as she fell. "Ha ha!" laughed Emma as shards of glass fell like rain all around her.

Hisoka looked up in shock to see her aiming the gun at him. "What?! Is this what is this?!"

That was a good question. But something wasn't right with Paku. Her hair was green, just as green as Emma's hair. What could that be about? I'll have to ask her about that later though since they seemed to be in the middle of somethinf important right now.

Before Hisoka could do anything to protect himself, Pakunoda sniped him and he fell to the ground.

Emma POV

Pakunoda landed on the ground on her feet next to me. My plan worked perfectly! I fist bumped Pakunoda then glared down at Hisoka who was dying on the ground in front of us. He wasn't dead yet but he was almost there.

"Since youre dying, I'll tell you about where you went wrong," I said as I flipped my seaweed green wavy hair sassily to the side. "First up Im a manipulator, so I'm very manipulative. My weapon is my hair and anyone who touches it can be manipulated by me. Its like having an army on stand-by, only all the people I manipulate are my army and I can only have 5 people in my army at a time. You still with me? OK. Well when I summon someone from my army I can have them use any of their special nen powers on my enemy. OH also when I summon someone their hair tirns green like mine so people know the person is under my control."

Chrollo thrashed violently in his rope. I shold really go untie him now! I ran over to Chrollo was and used a pocket knife to start cutting the metal rope, but it was really strong. So while I cut the rope I continued to explaining my plan:

"So even from the beginning of this fight I knew I was just going to summon Pakunoda to kill you. I'm not that good a fighter on my own, but my nen makes up for that. All I had to do was get you in a spot where I knew pakunoda could kill you and I did it! Haha!" I pointed the knife at the dying Hisoka with intimidation purposes.

Now that id freed chrollo, I released Pakunoda from my nen and her hair returned to its natural yellow color and she also collapsed into my arms. That nen sure does tire people out. I returned to Chrollo, "Chrollo are you alright?!" I asked somewhat worriedly.

Chrollo stood up and dusted himself off with his non broken hand. "I'll be fine. But that's an interesting nen you have."

I blushed and nodded, blushing at the compliment Chrollo gave to me. "Th-thanks," I stuttered while blushing a deep dark pink. Maybe I'd get to save chrollo again and get him to compliment me again. That would be nice...

Then I turned down to hisoka, who was now bleeding profusely onto the tile. I stuck my tongue out at him, I didn't respect him at all. "Ha! Maybe if you knew a thing or two about my nen beforehand, you wouldn't have lost so badly!"

Just as me and Chrollo and Pakunoda prepared to leave the barn and get back to the Troop car, we heard a voice that stopped us in our tracks. "Oh yeah~? Well, now I know everything about your nen, so I think I'll stand a chance~."

I knew that voice! It was that girl from earlier, the Oza girl who trapped and brought Chrollo here. I whipped back fast and saw her, she was already in a fighting pose and boy did she look angry. She had a milk carton in her hand though so I couldn't completely take her seriously. "You...!" I said because that was all I really could say.

She tightened her fist which had a boxing glove on it and flared up her nen. "I'm here to avenge Farmer Hisoka's death and I gurantee I wont be falling for the same dirty trick you used to kill him~." Oh boy. Chrollo needed medical attention fast, and Pakunoda was out cold. Neither of them could fight. How was I suposed to get outta this one?!

a/n: comment what you think please thansk