That's right...!

Emma POV

Her nen was flared up strong, she was squared up, ready to fight. Chrollo started crying again and pakunoda was still unconsious. I was the only one who could fight, but at the same itme i couldn't fight. She was an enhancer, I, a manipulator. i was at a clear disadvantage! Shoot, how'm I gonna do this?!

Suddenly an idea came to my mind! I flared up my nen with confidence and turned to Chrolo and yelled, "You and Pakunoda need to jet! Right now!"

Chrollo POV

Emma just told me and Pakunoda to leave. Don't know hoe that's supposed to work tho, since Paku was unconscious. "Ok I can jet but Pakunoda is waaaaay outta commission, she prolly can't walk—"

"Pick her up and jet right now!" she interrupted me. I was a little taken aback by the tone she used to speak at me, but I used my non-jacked up arm to sling Paku over my shoulder and jet outta the barn. There was one problem though; the door was closed! I had to think fast! so I used my leg to kick the door open. It was a really heavy door and it didn't open fast right away, so I kinda jacked up my leg opening the door.

But I opened it! Right before I jetted out, I turned back to Emma. "Ehat about you?" I asked with concern. Tho I could jut leave her here to die, I shouldn't because I spent $324.27 on her outfit and it'd be a waste to have her die since no one else in the troupe would want to wear those clothes.

Emma nodded and I saw a one tear roll outta her brown eyes and on her cheek. "I'll be fine. Please just go." And I dind't heasitate to run outta the farm and to the parking lot.

Emma POV

I didn't have a chance to thing about what I said chrollo before Oza charged at me and punched! I dodged down fst enough to miss it but the force of her punch made a big wooosh! that made all the furtinure behind me distinegrate. I glanced back, there was no more furniture, only dust. What a terrifyingly powerful nen!

On a scale from 1 to 100 her nem was probably a 94, she aws so strong. "So strong...!" I accidentally said alout. I think if I try to summon another pweonr from my army, they will die against her! I don't want to summon someone to fight her if I know that they will die! I don't want any of my allies to die!

Oza took a sip of milk from her milk carton hand. "Yoday you will die!" she said as she punched again with her free hand. I did a roll and stopped rightinfront of the hallway that she went into earlier. The force from her punch distinigrated the wall behind me and milk from what I correctly assumed was the milk room flowed everywhere. Yes!

Chrollo POV

It took me like twelve seconds to sprint to the car with Pakunoda. The whole Troup was here, as expected. Machi jumped out of the car and ran to my side as I gently set Pakunoda on the rocks. "Boss what happened to your arm!" she withdrew her nen threeds amd approached me.

"You cant fix broken bomes with nen threads." Im sure she could, I just didn't want her threads anywhere near me. Not now, while I was somewhat worried about Emma. "Maybe you can help Paku regain consciousness, with your threads."

Machi sighed and put her threads away.

Emma POV

"Aha, the milk!" Oza threw her boxing gloves off and fell to her knees, scooping the loose milk up into her cupped hands and crying. "The milk!" While she was Distracted with the flood of milk, I made my escape.

As I was running to the paring lot, I looked over at the Market and saw that all the produce and stuff was gone! They really stole it all! They did it! I just hoped that Chrollo was getting the medical attention that he needed.

Chrollo POV

My arm was starting to bleed and go numb. The others wouldn't let m into the car because iwas really bruised and bloodied and Phinks didn't want me to dirty the seats. "Guys let me into the car."

"Not enough room, sorry," said Feitan from the back middle seat.

"Make Kortopi sit on the roof."

Right as Machi finished strapping Kortopi to the roof of the van with her threads, Emma ran up to the car. "Hey guys, I did it!"

I nodded, "nice, did you kill her life?"

"Did what" asked Machi, skeptical as usueal.

"I beat the girl who hisoka was with but I didn't kill her! She's only just distracted for now, so we really gotta jet now before she catched up and tried to pick a popsicle stick with us again." Emma looked mostly unscathed. I sighed a sigh fof relief as Emma and Machi hoisted me into the trunk of the car. We were safe for now, and most importantly, Emma was safe. What a swell gal, eh.