Change in plan

Emma POV

"THESE MY CHICKENS, WHADDYA THINK MISS MIMOSA" Hisoka yelled in my face.

"Theyre pretty cool, I guess. Why do you have to yell tho?" I asked. It was weird that he was yelling at me bc I was right here in front of him! Back to the chickens, they were huge! The size of a large bag of dog food! I wanted to take one of these chickens for myself, along with the ones I'd steal for the Phantom Troupe.

"WHY THANK YOU, I TAKE PRIDE IN THESE HERE CHICKENS..." He went on and on and on and I tried to ignore him but it was hard to ignore his words when he was yelling all of them at me. Instead I decided to get a scarecrow nearby and put it where I was standing so I could get away and try to find chrollo.

Instead I found Pakunoda walking around and holding some small dude's hand. The small dude had a lot of long gray hair and I could only see one of his eyes and his uglyish dress. "
Hey Pakunoda! Over here!"

They saw me and walked towards me. "Emma I don't think you and Kortopi have officially met yet. Kortopi, this is Emma. Emma, Kortopi."

I looked down at the small dude named Kortopi. He had a string with a egg-shaped balloon attached to it tied around his wrist. We awkwardly waved at each other. "This is kinda awkward," said I.

"Indeed," replied Kortopi.

"Anyway Emma, have you seen the Boss anywhere? Everyone's been looking all over the place for him. We're all worried." Pakunoda certainly looked worried kinda.

I shook my head and ran my gloved fingers through my short seaweed green hair. "No I haven't seen him since earlier. He's defninitely here tho."

Pakunoda nodded. "Yes I know that. Keep your eye out for him. Everyone else is waiting in the car to leave, waiting for him, so try to find him as soon as possible." I nodded in agreement and she and Kortopi left.

I looked back to where I left Hisoka, he was on the phone with someone. I quickly ran behind the scarecrow and hid there, listening to his conversation. It wasn't that hard because he was yelling into the phone.

"SO YOU CAPTURED HIM?...GREAT!...YES BRING 'IM HERE...THAT CITY SLICKER'LL LEARN TODAY, YESSIREE...THIS'LL BE THE LAST TIME THAT CHROLLO FELLA MESSES WITH ME ND MY BUSINESS...YES, GOOD WORK. I'LL TALK TO YOU WHEN I SEE YOU. BYE."

Did he mention Chrollo? Why did he capture Chrollo?! What'd he want with him??!? I knew I had to do something to help! I saw Hisoka walking away and decided to follow him without saying anything to Pakunoda or the others. I had no choice! I had to help Chrollo!

I followed Hisoka into a big red barn that looked old on the outside but was actually really chic and modern on the inside. I saw some girl with orange hair and a yellow shirt and overalls sitting on a red couch and resting her feet on a tied up guy.

Wait! That guy...that guy was Chrollo! He was bruised and bloodied too. Did she do this to him?! I could feel my nen flare up for a second, but I quickly controlled it so that they couldn't sense me.

"Here he is, bruised bloodied and tied up just like you asked," she said while taking off her bright red boxing gloves. She was probably an enhancer...and I knew I was no good at close range fighting since I was a manipulator. It'll be hard to beat her, but if it means saving Chrollo, I'll try!

Hisoka cleared his throat. "Thanks for doing me this favor, Oza," he said. "You can have an extra carton of milk with your dinner tonight as a reward."

"Okay thanks." The girl whose name was apparently Oza dropped the rope holding Chrollo on the ground and left into some hallway that probably led to the kitchen or milk room.

Hisoka turned down to Chrollo and violenty threw his straw hat at him. "What is the meaning of this, Hisoka?" Chrollo asked quietly. He sounded like he was in pain!

"You know what you've done to me," Hisoka spat, kicking Chrollo in the arm and breaking his arm. Chrollo screamed.

"I already apologized," Chrollo replied, crying.

"That's not enough, Now you will pay with your life," said Hisoka as he pulled out a sword and held it above his head, about to attack Chrollo.

I jumped out form my hiding place and yelled, "NO STOP." Hisoka and Chrollo both looked at me in shockness. I had to do something to help Chrollo! It was time for me to start helping out the Troupe, to start pulling my weight as a member of the Phantom Troupe! And the only way I could do that right now was by fighting Hisoka.