Short Introduction.

It has been 5 years since Killian and Emma's wedding, and since their first child together was born, Josh Jones.

Henry had just turned 22, and had his own apartment with his fiancée Caitlin. They have discussed the thought of children, but that day is still yet to come.

Killian still works at Henry's old high school as an amazing art and design teacher, however he only works half of the week, due to another teacher working the rest.

Emma hadn't been working in the past few years, although she will be looking for a part time job soon when Josh goes off to nursery, which will be in a few weeks.

Shortly after Emma gave birth, her best friend Regina announced she too was expecting another child of her own. 9 months later she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy her and her husband named Flynn.

Robin and Regina had gotten married not to long ago, which was a stunning ceremony on the beach. Their other son Roland, who was now 16 years old, is currently at a football school in Spain, expecting a visit very soon from all his friends and family.. 💞

*****So guys I have a plot and Im ready to share it with you all☺️. I intend to split this book into two parts, the first will be set 5 years from where we left off, and the second will be set waaaay into the future😁.

I'll probably update the first part tomorrow, so keep a look out!!❤️❤*****