Part Six.

Okay first of all, I am so so sorry for waiting so long to update. I had to write multiple essays for school, and couldn't find the time to return to this, but here I am, ready to continue.

Secondly, HOW AMAZING WAS 5x01??!! Anyway, back to business. :)

Emma POV

"Get up lazy bones" I whispered to Killian, who was still in a deep sleep.

I raised my voice slightly hoping he would hear me, but no, this guy loved his sleep.

I began to shake his arm, which of course had no effect what so ever.

"Killian GET UP" I yelled laughing.

He opened his eyes rapidly and began to raise his head in complete confusion.

"Do you need to shout love I'm right here" he smirked with half opened eyes.

"Seriously? I've been trying to get you up for ages, you slept through 3 alarms"

"Maybe you should put on 4 then" he laughed, finally sitting up.

"You tired me out last night babe that's the problem"

I instantly blushed as my memory flashed back to our.. Intimate contact last night.

"We're going to visit Roland today" I said, trying to reduce the redness in my face by changing the subject.

"You're still red by the way, I know, let's go get breakfast" he smiled, completely oblivious to the fact he was ready to walk out with no clothes at all on.

"Killian you idiot" I laughed, pointing to his cheeks, and not the ones on his face.

"I thought I felt a bit of a draft" he blushed, pulling on his shorts.

Killian POV

"Morning guys" I said on behalf of Emma and I.

"Morning? We've been up for at least 2 hours now" Henry laughed.

"Yeah well blame him" Emma replied, pointing her finger in my direction.

"I like to sleep, I can't help it" I said, reaching for the cereal that was beside the microwave.

"Good morning mum and dad" Josh said whilst he ran towards the two of us before diving into Emma's arms.

I continued pouring the cereal while I listened to Emma and Josh's conversation.

"Have you had some breakfast son?" I asked him.

"Yes daddy, I had it ages and ages ago" he said before I lifted him up onto my lap.

"Did you hear that daddy? Ages and ages ago" Emma laughed sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and smiled before sliding over a bowl of cereal across the table in her direction.

"We're leaving in 1 hour to go see Roland okay guys?" Regina said, walking out from her room applying her bright red lipstick.