Part One.

Emma POV

"Josh!!" I yelled from across the room.

"Put that down before you hurt yourself!"

I watched the carefree 5 year old pick up the screw driver that sat on the window ledge, the one that his father forgot to put back in the tool box.

"Sorry mum, I'll put it back" Josh smiled.

"No, please let me" I laughed before taking the screwdriver out of his hands.

"Killian how many times do I need to tell you that your son enjoys picking up dangerous things that you leave lying around!" I said as Killian walked into the house, after returning from work.

"Nice to see you too" he laughed wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry love I'll remember next time"

"Good" I replied before pulling him in for a hug and a quick kiss.

"Daddy!!" Josh yelled as he ran full speed towards Killian's legs, wrapping around them tightly.

"Hey you!" Killian lifted Josh high into his arms.

"How's my boy?" He asked.

"I'm okay dad, can we go to the park?" Josh grinned.

"We can all go tomorrow since I'm not working, okay kid?"

Josh let out a happy cry before running into his room.

"Now where were we" Killian smirked before pulling me toes him for a long, passionate kiss.

I moaned into his mouth before lightly tugging on his hair.

"If we keep this up love, something will happen that can't right now" he grinned.

"Why start it then?!" I laughed.

"I enjoy teasing you" he said before taking off his jacket.

I raised my eyebrow and shook my head as I started to prepare my favourite meal. Lasagna.

"We have a few guests tonight" I yelled into the other room where Killian was changing his shirt.

"Oh really love? Who?"

"Henry, Caitlin, Regina and Robin"

"That sounds great, I'll set the table" he said, walking into the kitchen.

As I put my lasagna in the oven, Killian had prepared our newly bought dinning table with six plates, cutlery and wine glasses.

Shortly afterwards the doorbell rang, and when I opened the door I was faced with Robin, Regina and Flynn.

"Hey guys" I smiled hugging Regina, and then Robin.

"Josh is in his room, go see him! It's lovely to see you again Flynn" I crouched down before the 4 year old wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Good to see you again too Emma!!"

I closed the door behind them before Killian walked over and said hello.