Part Five.

Emma POV

The warm air surrounded us as we stepped off the heavy piece of metal that had just transported us across the world.

I could already feel the sweat forming around my hair line which meant I was most likely burning due to the suns rays.

Motherly instincts kicked in as I caked Josh in sun cream, shortly before I offered to put some on Flynn too.

"Jesus Christ it's warm here" Robin said as we all walked to the airport to look for our bus.

"Definitely warmer than New York right now anyway" Killian joined in, referring to the freezing temperatures back home.

Sooner or later we were all travelling on the bus which was taking us to our Villa for the next week.

After the 30 minute drive on a hot sweaty bus with 20 other people, we finally arrived. Oh it was beautiful. We had our own pool and everything.

"Wow look mummy there's so many rooms" Josh yelled as we heard his tiny little feet stomp along the floor upstairs.

Josh insisted he shared a room with Flynn, which we didn't mind since it was in between mine and Killian's and Robin and Regina's.

Meanwhile Henry and Caitlin were across the hall, unpacking their cases as Killian and I decided to go for a swim since the boys were having a nap.

I slipped into my red bathing suit and waited on a chair by the pool for my man to join me.

This was bliss. I could get used to this.

"You look beautiful" he said, breaking my train of thought.

I tilted my head and lifted my shades revealing a handsome Killian Jones with only shorts on.

Married 5 years and I still can't get enough of him.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I smirked, placing my shades back over my eyes.

Suddenly 2 massive hands grabbed me and sooner or later I was thrown into the freezing pool.

"Oh my god what was the need for that!!" I yelled, in shock from the cold water.

He laughed and dived in beside me.

"You told me you wanted to swim, I was just helping you out love" he said flicking his head to get his wet hair away from his eyes.

"You could have simply asked and I would have carefully slid into the pool instead of you tossing me in full force" I rolled my eyes.

"This way was more fun sweetheart" he smiled as I felt his hands touch my waist.

He leaned in and pressed his wet lips against my own. We continued in complete sync as I placed my hand on his damp stubble.

Before we got the chance to deepen what we had started, everyone else decided to jump into the pool at the same time creating a massive splash that went absolutely everywhere.

The current took us under and for the first time ever I opened my eyes under the water.

With blurred vision, I noticed Killian was looking at me.